Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
Who are people expecting to come in and go out tomorrow.

Diangana looks like it’s happening. Really excited on this one, he is very fast. Loan deal.

Pereira sounds like a probable. Loan deal.

Nahki Wells is a may be or is it Buksa from Poland. Or both? Wells would be a loan deal, Buksa a buy.

I would like Alesi from West Ham as well to give the numbers at the back.

I would like to see Leko, field, fitzwater and Burke go out on loan.

I too am worried about the talk of Diangana and pereira both coming, and am suspicious that Phillips will be sold.

I think this could all happen. 5 in, Phillips sold and 4 fringe players out on loan. Gayle will not happen as much as we all hope it will.  Busy day.

What do you think will happen. Share your thoughts.

Beefy are you able to say who the other 4 of your 6 are after Diangana and Pereira.?
Seems like a fair few clubs want Field in on loan, Charlton and Bristol City have been linked over the last day.
In talks with Southampton regarding signing Charlie Austin
Had a bid rejected for Morelos from Rangers (god knows why we were in for him) so moved on to Austin by all accounts. Would have been doing somersaults over this a few years ago but he hasn't been fully fit for a while now, superb finisher though.
(08-08-2019, 09:29)Borders Baggie Wrote: In talks with Southampton regarding signing Charlie Austin

Probably better than what we have at the club but didn't he reject coming here earlier in the window? I want players who want to play for the club not ones that have just fallen out with thier current managers and don't want to be here.
Sky Sources:

West Brom in talks with Southampton over a deal to buy Charlie Austin.

#SaintsFC #WBA

I'm told Sam Field is heading to Charlton on loan #cafc #wbafc
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(08-08-2019, 09:37)betterthanbaird Wrote: Had a bid rejected for Morelos from Rangers (god knows why we were in for him) so moved on to Austin by all accounts. Would have been doing somersaults over this a few years ago but he hasn't been fully fit for a while now, superb finisher though.

Agreed, a quality finisher with premier league pedigree. Fitness an issue though.
Name being banded about in Twitter is Chris Wilock ???
Never heard of him apparently a English u20 forward at Benfica ??!
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
I wouldn't touch Morelos - walking red card.
Charlie Austin worries me, in case he's Ricky Lambert in disguise.
Willock was mentioned at the start of the window. For the future, I guess, rather than ready now.
Miserable sod, aren't I?
throw in Frazer Campbell to the mix

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/west-b...-goal-ace/

Anymore strikers we can be linked with ?

One off the list - West Ham have completed the £8m signing of 22-year-old Switzerland international striker Albian Ajeti from FC Basel. Good scouting by us though.......
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »