Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
So West Sham will not even leave us alone in the Championship, apparently they sent scouts out to look Albian Ajeti over, just last week. On a lighter note and I am sure it will be someone up to mischief, has anyone seen his current club on Wikipedia??? 2019 - West Bromwich Albion
Albian Ajeti left out of Basel Squad tonight for personel reasons Whistle
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Mattwilson@expressandstar
Michael Appleton has been appointed our new Under-23s manager. Welcome back to the Club, Appy!

#PL2 | #WBA

https://t.co/ZcsOxl460E
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
As I leave for Berlin - Appy returns and Dwight Gayle is still there as a long shot :-)
Birmingham Mail reporting today, we are trying again to bring Gayle back, hope its not just more lazy journalism.
(05-08-2019, 12:29)Stairs Wrote: As I leave for Berlin - Appy returns and Dwight Gayle is still there as a long shot :-)

Have a good time in Berlin. I went there last year and it’s definitely my favourite city. I like it so much I’m taking my Dad there in April next year and it’ll be his first time abroad.

Obviously the season hasn’t started yet but if you ever go back in the future, I’d suggest taking in a match. Most people would probably suggest Hertha Berlin because they’re the big team located in the west but I’d suggest Union Berlin in the east. It means travelling about 20 minutes from Alexanderplatz to Köpenick but it’s worth it because it is a wonderful club and the stadium is roughly 81% standing terraces. Real oldie feel to it.
(05-08-2019, 12:29)Stairs Wrote: As I leave for Berlin - Appy returns and Dwight Gayle is still there as a long shot :-)

Have a great time mate, I've been living here for a few months and it's a quality city, really does have something for everyone.

An older late colleague of mine in the travel industry was once asked by a member of the Berlin Tourist Board at a travel promotion evening if he’d ever been to Berlin.

His answer which brought great hilarity was “Yes several times in a Lancaster bomber at 15,000 feet in 1944”.

Laugh
(05-08-2019, 15:10)WBA-Josh Wrote:

Have a good time in Berlin. I went there last year and it’s definitely my favourite city. I like it so much I’m taking my Dad there in April next year and it’ll be his first time abroad.

Obviously the season hasn’t started yet but if you ever go back in the future, I’d suggest taking in a match. Most people would probably suggest Hertha Berlin because they’re the big team located in the west but I’d suggest Union Berlin in the east. It means travelling about 20 minutes from Alexanderplatz to Köpenick but it’s worth it because it is a wonderful club and the stadium is roughly 81% standing terraces. Real oldie feel to it.

I went to Berlin 3 weeks ago and it’s by far the worst city I’ve ever been. A friend of mine went and says the same thing. Weird how we all have different experiences and takes on things.
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
(05-08-2019, 21:09)Worldclassalbion Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 15:10)WBA-Josh Wrote:

I went to Berlin 3 weeks ago and it’s by far the worst city I’ve ever been. A friend of mine went and says the same thing. Weird how we all have different experiences and takes on things.

never been there,but i understand the army did in ww2?
hate germans arrogant a$$holes
@Kristien 1965
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »