Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
It's twenty past one in the morning and I've just finished listening to the And He Takes That Chance podcast, the one with Dean Hoyle. Haven't got a link to share but if you find it, I got it on Spotify, and you have three hours spare to listen to it, it's well worth a listen. Thumb up
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
I see the Baggies have spent £4 million on that lad that would have had no residual value if we'd have signed him when we were in League 1 with Sarfamton. Wondered what happened to him? Wonder what happened to them? Big Grin
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(08-08-2019, 20:47)theo_luddite Wrote: I see the Baggies have spent £4 million on that lad that would have had no residual value if we'd have signed him when we were in League 1 with Sarfamton. Wondered what happened to him? Wonder what happened to them? Big Grin

Rolleyes Deano said on that podcast last week that we could've signed Maguire for a million and chose not to. Also Vardy, had a bad attitude, so we didn't sign him either.  Rolleyes
As for Austin......can't remember what he said about him.....  Rolleyes
Shocking news about one of our juniors. Romoney Crichlow-Noble's mum has been murdered while visiting family in Barbados. Sad
Bolton left with an empty chair as Manager/Coach as Parky does the invisible man act again. At least he was there for a while, can't say as I blame him for leaving with the numpties that own the club.
A guide to cask ale.

He needn't think he's coming here.
Lord Snooty likes this post
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
He won't be coming back to save us this time. Jermaine Beckford has retired. Another victim of the shambles at Bury.
Sometimes I hate the football world.... the Bury takeover has fallen through.
https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/thread-86...#pid175873
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
Same as Bolton - current Chairlump agreed to sell, then buggered off on holiday before signing the paperwork.
A guide to cask ale.

Bury have gone under with debts around the £10m mark. Which is the same as we've just wasted on signing the worst footballer to pull on the famous bright blue and white shirt.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »