Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
(03-07-2019, 13:05)Northwalesbaggie Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 12:07)Blue Baggie Wrote: Transfer window summary
Opens from 16th of May until the 8th of August 48 days gone 31 days left.
Out going 15 players
Incoming 2 (1 loan)
I wonder if everyone else is fed up of the way our club is being run or is it just me (again)

Have we signed ANYBODY yet?. If not shall i dust down my old boots ( even though i'm 60 now) Smile

Normally i'm a calm person but with about a month to go to the start of the season, i'm getting worried. Can anyone Calm my fears ( & no i'm not going to take a chill pill)

We signed Owen Windsor fro Cirencester on a free - Even the Krovinovic loan is on hold now.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
Still going to happen he will be here tomorrow I've just spoken to his agent :-)
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Wink 
(03-07-2019, 15:33)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Still going to happen he will be here tomorrow I've just spoken to his agent :-)

Beefy, can you please speak to other agents of good players... get these players to the Hawthorns. I'll buy you a couple of pints ( upon proof of evidence from you ). I'll even throw in a Greggs Sausage Roll Cool Cool Cool. Daniel Sturridge is a free agent.
Ah, nothing will happen until our new manager gets to grips with knowing who he wants or doesn't want to replace. Plenty of time unless available players are bought by other clubs, then as usual a mad scramble - just saying.
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
Justgiving Update: We are 57% percent there for funding this coming season - if you have donated MANY THANKS If you have not then, Guests included, please consider a small donation £4-10 from 60-100 more people will get us there.

So sorry for needing to do this. Please spread the word.
Greggs Sausage Roll :-) !!!!!!

Done !!
Mattwilson@expressandstar

Albion are still expected to complete a loan move for Croatian playmaker Filip Krovinovic, although the 23-year-old may now meet up with the squad in Spain next week instead of flying over to England this week.
Plenty of time for someone else to nip in and pinch him, then.
(04-07-2019, 11:43)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Mattwilson@expressandstar

Albion are still expected to complete a loan move for Croatian playmaker Filip Krovinovic, although the 23-year-old may now meet up with the squad in Spain next week instead of flying over to England this week.

Start as you mean to go on, save an air fare Big Grin
talkSAFT likes this post
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
(04-07-2019, 12:20)Blue Baggie Wrote:
(04-07-2019, 11:43)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Mattwilson@expressandstar

Start as you mean to go on, save an air fare Big Grin

Now hit a snag and loan at risk. Not too long until the start of the season and if we do eventually bring new faces in, they will not have time to gel with the team and how the boss wants them to play.

Cannot believe how slow our club are in doing the business other clubs seem to do in a matter of days!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »