Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
Bye Bye Daws ...............

Matt Wilson

Verified account

@mattwilson_star
Following Following @mattwilson_star
More
Craig Dawson's move to Watford has been confirmed. Leaves #wba after nine years and 225 games. Club statement said: "The club wishes Craig and his family all the very best in the future."

Paul Terry (yes John's brother) has joined our ever growing recruitment team.
If the recruitment team bring in one "yes just one" player each and Bilic and his 3 assistants bring in one each - A bonus point for the first to tell me how many additional players we could have?

One out, none in. Another suitcase filled. DD Whistle Whistle
Ubique.
(01-07-2019, 14:25)BaggieSteve Wrote: I'd love to see Mulumbu back at the Hawthorns. Come back Youssuf, you know it's your proper home  Smile

Dear Mr Mulumbu, Please comeback to the Shrine. Thumb up
(02-07-2019, 12:11)Northwalesbaggie Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 14:25)BaggieSteve Wrote: I'd love to see Mulumbu back at the Hawthorns. Come back Youssuf, you know it's your proper home  Smile

Dear Mr Mulumbu, Please comeback to the Shrine.  Thumb up

Albion's best player this Century! and he wants to return to The Hawthorns.
Although he's 32 now, and his box-to-box style will have taken its toll over the years, I'd rather have him than Liversalts in the team.
BaggieSteve likes this post
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Remember all the lies Jenkins gave us last year and we didn't have money to spend because we still owe installments on other players yet conveniently forgot to mention we are owed money and a lot at that , here's two and there are more .....

WBA have only received one £3.3million instalment from Monaco so far from the £10m sale of Chadli last summer and are due to be paid the second one this summer.

WBA are also still owed the last payment for Berahino.

#wba #westbrom https://t.co/M6Zs7PuCma

Julian Dicks has left Heybridge Swifts to join #wba, the non-league club has confirmed. Chairman Gary White said: “While we are disappointed to lose Julian after he did a superb job for our club last season, this opportunity is simply too good for him to miss."
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Oh no ...
Jenkins has just said it again !!!!

Mattwilson@expressandstar
Chief executive Mark Jenkins promises Slaven Bilic a competitive budget for the Championship, despite #wba’s challenging financial situation. He’s hoping for an exciting season under the new head coach https://t.co/Pwi9S1YQi8
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Jenkins is a bean counter and that's it ! He is better keeping his mouth shut - his competitive budget is what !! - If it's anything like when we had an extra £10M parachute payment last year. He talks rubbish last years quotes "we dont need to sell anyone" - "We will do our transfer business early"
Darren's competitive budget was MINUS £10 Million, even with £10M extra parachute money.
He talks about us owing money and being owed money, what about money that came in It was millions more then was spent. MJ treats fans as though they don't have an understanding of maths.
Just out of interest I had a check of staff WBA actually employ it totals 157 with a couple of vacancies.
That doesn't include any players = a cost of approx £5 million / year - if he wants to save some money get rid of half of them and then loan Gayle.
Better still "he" needs to find the money Bilic needs to get promotion, before we really are cut adrift with no money or assets to sell to generate a few quid for some purchases. If Jenkins continues with the removal of all players who are on good money and replacing them with errr nobody, we will become relegation fodder. I keep saying we need £20 million a year support from our owners while we are in the EFL without it we are in serious trouble.
Our destiny is matched by Lai and Jenkins ambition. Sadly it's not within our control.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
Like or loathe China's politics, I missed the bit where they now allow their citizens to squander £175m buying a Football Toy in a country not exactly on their Christmas Card List. It would never have been anywhere near possible under the old regime, but Chairman Mao would have had Lai executed not so long ago. What do ordinary Chinese people make of him? How can their philosophy change so much in 20 years or so?

(This is a question for Politics students - not Football nutters.)
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Transfer window summary
Opens from 16th of May until the 8th of August 48 days gone 31 days left.
Out going 15 players
Incoming 2 (1 loan)
I wonder if everyone else is fed up of the way our club is being run or is it just me (again)
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
(03-07-2019, 12:07)Blue Baggie Wrote: Transfer window summary
Opens from 16th of May until the 8th of August 48 days gone 31 days left.
Out going 15 players
Incoming 2 (1 loan)
I wonder if everyone else is fed up of the way our club is being run or is it just me (again)

Have we signed ANYBODY yet?. If not shall i dust down my old boots ( even though i'm 60 now) Smile

Normally i'm a calm person but with about a month to go to the start of the season, i'm getting worried. Can anyone Calm my fears ( & no i'm not going to take a chill pill)
http://sportwitness.co.uk/move-west-brom...otiations/

sadly i cannot calm your fears. Ask Beefy, he may have some oil

https://readwestbrom.com/2019/07/03/west...don-offer/
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »