Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Aaron Mooy is in the Australian squad for the up coming Asia Cup, despite being ruled out by Town's medical staff.
They seem to think he'll be fit enough.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
At least he'll be warm down at the beach bar.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Quaner to us on loan
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

(23-12-2018, 17:37)themaclad Wrote: Quaner to us on loan

You can knob off! We ain't losing anybody right now. We're down to t bare bones as it is. Angry
Christmas is not the time for knobbing off just a rumour
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

If we are going to let Big Col go, we must have someone in mind. I'd prefer to keep him. I think he's a game changer.
Lord Snooty likes this post
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
He is a game changer, you're damn right. Just the sight of him warming up yesterday inspired Billabong to score. Smartass

(23-12-2018, 18:11)themaclad Wrote: Christmas is not the time for knobbing off just a rumour

Sorry, how very rude of me. Blush
We tried to ship him out in the Summer. He'll be going somewhere before the tinsel comes down
A guide to cask ale.

I just read a newspaper report saying cash strapped Wendies sacked their head coach/manager again at Christmas and the very next article in the same Yorkshire rag says Steve Bruce is the ideal replacement. Would that be the same Steve Bruce that spends a fortune everywhere he goes and gets very few results or spits his dummy out and leaves when told he's spent more than enough that we know and love Whistle , or is there another one out there? OK he took Hull up (and back down), but he left them skint and staring at the same end of the Chumpionship as Wendies.
A guide to cask ale.

(24-12-2018, 20:40)theo_luddite Wrote: I just read a newspaper report saying cash strapped Wendies sacked their head coach/manager again at Christmas and the very next article in the same Yorkshire rag says Steve Bruce is the ideal replacement. Would that be the same Steve Bruce that spends a fortune everywhere he goes and gets very few results or spits his dummy out and leaves when told he's spent more than enough that we know and love  Whistle , or is there another one out there? OK he took Hull up (and back down), but he left them skint and staring at the same end of the Chumpionship as Wendies.

Not that would be the one!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »