Thread Rating:
Jan 03: WBA 2018/19 Transfer Window
Am I the only one who clicks onto this thread in the forlorn hope that we've suddenly produced an amazing signing out of the hat?
Even now?!
Hello!
Nope I still check if we have missed something. How sad are we.
I click on to read the new postings of doom and gloom - makes me feel much happier with my life.
They say that ignorance is bliss - no wonder so many people are happy.
What is the rule on signing players who don't have a club ?
e.g. Right back Glenn Johnson
Free agents can be signed anytime I believe ..... otherwise it would be an infringement on their right to work.

West Brom close to signing veteran defender Wes Hoolahan after he left Norwich h at the start of the summer.

That would really hack me off ...... signing loanees or old freebies .....

Where's the building for the future?

Villa close to signing international superstar ..... John Terry left because his wages were an issue now villas cash rich takeover wages no longer a problem.

Source ..... News now
Another of Big Daves mates joins the coaching staff. !!

Wayne Jacobs named assistant head coach as his role in Darren Moore's backroom staff is made official. Andy Leaver promoted to head of medical team #wba https://t.co/pFP3aONuDe
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(05-09-2018, 15:23)4evaabaggie Wrote: Free agents can be signed anytime I believe ..... otherwise it would be an infringement on their right to work.

West Brom close to signing veteran defender Wes Hoolahan after he left Norwich h at the start of the summer.

That would really hack me off ...... signing loanees or old freebies .....

Where's the building for the future?

Villa close to signing international superstar ..... John Terry left because his wages were an issue now villas cash rich takeover wages no longer a problem.

Source ..... News now

36 year old attacking midfielder doesn’t exactly remove any sense of doubt regarding our transfer policy in recent weeks from the fans. He was though a very good player a couple of years ago in the Prem.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/wesley-hoo...eler/24589

(05-09-2018, 10:14)drewks Wrote: Am I the only one who clicks onto this thread in the forlorn hope that we've suddenly produced an amazing signing out of the hat?
Even now?!

It’s the hope that kills you drewks.

During the window I was checking this thread six or seven times a day but now it’s no more than two so I don’t get false hope.
What's with a new medical head - aren't they permenant or do they go when a new manager comes in or goes?
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
Russell Martin 32 also being linked after being released by Norwich
WTF. !
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »