Thread Rating:
Jan 03: WBA 2018/19 Transfer Window
Well Drewks if true telling a club they will pay for a person and then not doing so is not really good as if it was reported Big D hounded him on the phone for 5 weeks, but I don't believe that for one minute
As DD said what if they recall him from his loan that also would be pretty damning for us thus the desision was not the best then, however as I say only reporting what's out there, regarding this Liverpool player we will see, I'm not all doom and gloom but there is only Jenkins at the top pulling the strings, we are no where near to starting the season, not that's weeks away isn't it Rolleyes
That's pretty damning as a club as a whole Angry
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
It's a little bit disjointed ..... sign players to train and hit the ground running ....... not happened but neither has the mass exodus, we could have signed ten players expecting to loose loads and end up with forty players because our players despite rumours haven't gone anywhere .......... yet!

Still anxious over the new season, what squad will we have, what backroom staff, which players will play, which will sulk like o dam whinger and sado clayhead ....... waiting for the window to close so that I can go into full panic mode .....
At least you guys have signed someone!!!!! So far we have signed not one single player, nothng, nada, zero, zilch!!!! All down to our FFP restrictions having blown the budget in the last two seasons!!
SCO, that doesn't sound good ...... we have signed a few but only replacing what we have released / sold. We're still down on last season ...... we could still lose another half dozen players or more with no obvious signs of adequate quality replacements being lined up ...... Chadli, Dawson, Jay Rod, Do Ron Ron, Hegazi, Livermore, Phillips, have I missed anyone .... Still worried about this season, be happier if we reach window close without to much of a player deficit .....

Good luck to you guys in 44 of your games this year.

Come on you Baggies!!!
We are going to need more than luck!!! I can see us being in this situation well into next season unless we sell one of our better players for 10m plus, and that would mean losing Forestieri or maybe Reach and that would leave us weaker and still with no wriggle room within FFP. I understand why FFP was brought in, it was to stop clubs overspending and racking up huge debts but when the debt can easily be covered by our billionaire owner and that debt is to him and not an outside entity I can't see what it is achieving?? Derby, Forest, L**ds, Brighton, us, Villa etc are all in this situation now or have been for the past few seasons, its really makes it impossible for us to compete for more than 2 seasons before we have to take a spending "sabbatical" before going again!!
Once again we can thank the greed league, Manchester city and chelski for this situation, they bought success, the FA have their elite gentleman's club and don't want some little oik spoiling their television party by buying success and muscling out one of the big ??? boys ....... level playing field ...... not whilst football is run by television and the biased FA and media.
STOP SUBSCRIBING TO SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Talksaft, is that directed to me or everyone?. I agree but I do not subscribe to any paid sports tv, movies or over hyped extra fee trash ..., you can stop subscribing but that won't change the tv bias, radio bias, paper bias, it won't change the FA's elite club of six, it may change the amount of money in the premier league but the top six have already stitched up global markets and finances, the rest can't compete but would be most affected ...... many clubs are already in financial trouble because of being in or relegated from the greed league and it could cause them to fold ....... most clubs have not got the pulling power to bring in thirty or forty thousand crowds, or to sell shirts and merchandise globally in sufficient quantities to compete financially with the big boys ....... our football is already ruined, it's a closed shop, end of ......
Blue Baggie likes this post
EVERYONE!
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/07/26/do-...-a-mistak/ dont know how true this is as everybody wants him hes the best keeper in the league when hes fit ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »