Thread Rating:
Jan 03: WBA 2018/19 Transfer Window
Josh, if it was a battle of ability, Foster would win hands down - not that I've ever seen Johnstone - it's just that Ben is as good as any (English) keeper I've seen last season.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
We have had many many players move on to other clubs - its emotional at the time.
We will soon look back and hopefully remember the excellent service Ben gave the club for several years.
Looking back in recent times most players who left to better themselves are remembered with thanks and respect.
4evaabaggie likes this post
We have a number of offers in for players
Rumor is one maybe 2 this week...

Darren Moore: “We have offers in for players at the moment. Now it’s just trying to agree fees with the clubs we are trying to get them from and obviously personal terms. Hopefully we can get them over the line and see one or two new faces coming to the club.”
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Same old Albion. The idea is to get the players in so they can train together pre season and hit the ground running when it all starts.

We will end up selling Chadli, Rondon, Rodriguez and Dawson a week before we kick off and will have brought no one in.

We have just been relegated, make a statement and bring in the players you want sooner rather than later.

I was nervous but excited when Lai took over but we have gone from tightwads to joke club. Everything that could go wrong went wrong and then times it by 10.

Because I’m loyal I have renewed my season ticket, I’m already starting to get that sinking feeling AGAIN already.

ALBION get your arses in gear and give us stupid enough to renew some hope ffs!

Rant over, Nurse Bedpan!!
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
Sam Field has signed a new four-year contract at West Brom #wba https://t.co/tGn1M95MXR
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(10-07-2018, 19:05)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Sam Field has signed a new four-year contract at West Brom #wba https://t.co/tGn1M95MXR

Thumb up "He's one of our own". Refreshing!
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
With Darren saying he's looking at getting one or two players in - I am rapidly questioning if he should be the manager.
With Dawson - McClean assured of being gone soon, Chadli, J Rod, Rondon, Philips, Gibbs all looking at moves? is he
joking or lacking. I predict he will be dismissed by Xmas - I think he has already failed - 3 weeks to go and he has swapped
a goal keeper - No assistant - I'm sorry Darren, but that is just not good enough.
My feeling is he is just to nice a guy to be the manager. Never mind running around a training field, he should be kicking
Lai - Pi - Jenkins backsides into getting new quality players in. Alas he has missed the boat,
Lai and Jenkins will blame lack of time, etc, etc - all the transfer cash will disappear and we will end up in the wilderness.
Darren will be the fall guy, but its the club / fans that will suffer.
Lyon are tracking West Brom and Belgium winger Nacer Chadli, 28. (France Football, via Talksport) DD Thumb up Thumb up
Ubique.
Back to the past....... have the board no ambition??

West Brom are interested in signing English attacking midfielder Kemar Roofe, 25, from Leeds. (Birmingham Mail)

DD Huh Huh
Ubique.
(10-07-2018, 19:05)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Sam Field has signed a new four-year contract at West Brom #wba https://t.co/tGn1M95MXR

The only good piece of information to come out of the club this week.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »