Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
APPLE today announces it has developed a breast implant that can store and play music. The iTIT will cost from £499 to £699, depending on cup and speaker size. This is considered a major social breakthrough because women are always complaining about men staring at their breast`s and not listening to them.

DD Big Grin Big Grin
Ubique.
I just don`t see why there is a need for nipple clamps.
Not once have I seen an illegally parked nipple.

DD Huh Huh
Ubique.
For anyone who wants to sign:

https://twitter.com/savegrassroots/statu...3115736065
talkSAFT likes this post
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
Pauline at work accused me of being sexist yesterday because I always whistle at her when she walks into the office but I don't do the same when Frank walks in. So I have taken on board what she said and instead of whistling at her, today I greeted her with 'Morning twat' and dipped my balls in her coffee when she wasn't looking, just like I did to Frank.

…...This equality thing works better than I thought.

DD Doh Doh
Ubique.
Saw a sign in the bus station today, it said ! One bus takes 35 cars off the road! personally I think it depends how aggressive the driver is.!!!!.....

DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
Ubique.
My G/F told me women were better at multi tasking than men.
So I told her to sit down and shut up.
Guess what, she couldn't do either !!..

DD Big Grin Big Grin
Ubique.
(11-04-2018, 20:51)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: My G/F told me women were better at multi tasking than men.
So I told her to sit down and shut up.
Guess what, she couldn't do either !!..

DD  Big Grin  Big Grin

My wife said men can’t multi task.

I said yes they can, for example when I make love to you I think of my girlfriend.

I get out of hospital soon.
Does anyone have an owners manual for a G/F.....?

Mine`s making a terrible loud whining noise.

DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
Ubique.
(12-04-2018, 12:47)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Does anyone have an owners manual for a G/F.....?

Mine`s making a terrible loud whining noise.

DD  Rolleyes  Rolleyes

DD, that's a normal feature on the G/F model, usually intermittent, once the G/F model is upgraded to the Wife model then the whine becomes a constant high pitch scream, adversely the previous high performance bedroom function decreases once the performance inhibiting ring is placed onto the correct receptacle.

It's just normal operating procedures.
I just don`t understand the point of lap-dancing.

If I wanted a woman to take all my money, and sexually frustrate me I`d stay at home with the G/F.

DD Cool Cool
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »