Thread Rating:
Since the last unbeaten record in 1915-17 - Celtic still unbeaten!
I didn't think they played so badly at Easter rd. The boy ntcham looks a tidy footballer. I just think Rodgers has them set up to attack 100% even if there is only 15 to go and they might be best served seeing it out.

Rodgers is a bit like warbiola,mowbray and cathro in that he's a philosophy coach rather than a pragmatist. Rodgers is way more talented than them though, people forget how he got the liverpool job in the first place.

That said i thought 'sour grapes' crept in with his comments about hibs post match yesterday.
Aye! Its the 1st time I've seen Rodgers being almost riled re a result. Also his interview re Sparky's situation was 'very interesting' and he looked uncomfortable re the tone of the discussion re Sparky not being played for quite a while and Eduarde superseding him on the subs bench as well! Could Sparky be 'worth a punt' by Lenny as a loanee in January? I wonder!
I doubt very much that Griffiths will be going anywhere on loan in january mate.

Who knows ? Rodgers has rotated his squad more this season it seems and they have a lot of games to play,it may simply be just that.
We should have been well clear of hibs last weekend
3 sitters missed and 2 - 0 up with 15 mins to go and could have lost
but we didn't
the run will stop I know that but I hope it trundles in to the new year
Celtic 3 Hamilton 1 and another efficient victory for the Hoops after a surprise goal by the Accies to make the score line 1-1 - 'on with the after burners' and Celtic quickly overcame the prob - now 69 domestic games unbeaten and counting!
onwards toward 70 will we get there

will see soon

could we get 100??
would love it but honestly cant see it
Wheels came off spectacularly for celtic today. They never turned up the day at all.
I suppose it was all going to end at some point and it was probably going to be an complete surprise and shocking result!!!! As so it turned out to be, no one saw a 4-0 scoreline today, thats for sure.

Interestingly despite them going on this fabulous run, they are only 2 points ahead of Aberdeen and 5 ahead of Rangers, I was surprised it was that close having not looked at the table for a while.
They have a game in hand i think SCO.

Was a bit like hibs on saturday, a tired looking performance from a team that thinks they can just play silky football whenever. You have to earn the right to play and hearts were right up for it.
(17-12-2017, 17:57)hibeejim21 Wrote: They have a game in hand i think SCO.

So they do, hadn’t spotted that!! Thumb up
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »