Thread Rating:
Since the last unbeaten record in 1915-17 - Celtic still unbeaten!
FT and a solid 0-3 win with Dembele scoring a 'brace' rather than my predicted 'hat trick'! The Dons' unbeaten run is ended.
Puts our result at hampden into perspective really,they steamrolled aberdeen the night.
well that went much easier than I expected
We were excellent best we have played this season, pace movement, pressing

And what about? KT what a young player he is

As to Thomson he did well only issue was the tackle on Mussa when he ran passed McKenna, similar to the one in hibs vs hearts should have been a red
FT and 1-1 v Killie ensures the club record of 100 years ago is emulated. Who would have guessed in this day n age that this would've been possible but it still confirms the huge lack of challenge and money to effectively take on a 'monopoly'! As my wife (who has no interest in footie whatsoever) occasionally comments - that is boring! I'd add to that remark - well done but it's still embarrassing for the game up here! No footie league in the world with healthy competition would be experiencing that kinda extreme end of an unbeaten record and most observers must perceive and acknowledge that fact as well. 10 in a row being continually touted and naturally so but there is a more critical view of this whole issue and it is indeed boring and detrimental to the game in which the fans and the footie authorities are powerless to do anything about it!
Ross County 0 Celtic 1 and another cracking goal by Sparky, from a direct free kick, extends Celtic's new unbeaten domestic record to 64 matches! Celtic not at their best today but good enough to win this league fixture. Maybe they will get fairly close to Steau Bucharest's massive unbeaten world record all these years ago!?
Celtic 5 Motherwell 1 and the Hoops unbeaten domestic run rises to 67 matches with this impressive display!! Will Celtic remain unbeaten this season eh!?
ends next sunday Wink
Now 68 games unbeaten as Celtic concede a two goal lead to draw 2-2 with Hibs in an enthralling match at ER! I think if they manage to survive this demanding December period of games, they will be unbeaten until season end.
Got to agree with you 0762 this month might be the decisive one of the season for Celtic. Hibs have probably come closest to ending their unbeaten run but as time goes on Celtic seen to be getting stronger, or maybe more determined, to keep extending it.
When it does eventually finish I hope it`s a game worthy of it, not one of those that ends in a dodgy penalty or own goal.
Aye! If only young Ollie Shaw had instinctively rammed home that massive goal scoring opp with precision and at 2-2 - that unbeaten record could well have been ended in a 3-2 'thriller' of a match at ER.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »