Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Garbage in, garbage out, silk purses and sows ears I'm afraid. I don't doubt that some of the kids could play a bit but if the scouting system isn't fit for purpose in the first place, the academy in whatever guise never will be either.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Good news. Kasey Palmer is playing for the u23s today. Thumb up

He played 45 minutes.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Danny Williams, not only back in the USA squad, but starts the match tonight v Portugal. And not only that, he's got the captain's armband.
That's another, if you'd told me...... moments. Must be our first international captain since Jimmy Nicholson.
Chris Coleman has taken over from Larry at Blunderland

'Coleman quits Wales for Sunderland'
http://www.skysports.com/share/11130879
A guide to cask ale.

Odd decision.
Not really. The Welsh FA could have put him on a new contract or extended his current one after the Euros. Instead they let it run down to the end to see if they would qualify for Russia. Not backing the best guy they had, whether Bale was fit or not affected the team. Maybe not the best choice of club, but it's a wage, which Wales aren't paying him right now and seemingly aren't in a rush to pay either.

Be honest, if you had just given your company the best results and pay day they'd ever had and they let your contract run down, would you stay if a better offer came along?
A guide to cask ale.

Good point, theo. Hadn't realised that. Think he should've held out for a better club than Sunderland. Or even had a go for the Scotland job.
Accept the point about Blundeland. A club in absolute termoil short term but long term you know they will sort it out. Whether you survive the roller coaster while they do mind? Ya'll be a canny bastad ta wark that un oot bonny lad.

Just bumped into the local Blunderland fan. "Chris Coleman doesn't fill me with confidence.". OK pal, you were relegated last season after spending fortunes every season since you last went up to stay up. You are now bottom of Division 2 and skint. Who the hell do you think is interested? He's gone for a beer Doh
A guide to cask ale.

New manager in as replacement for Leek Lark at the retirement home. It's Chris Lucketti.
Oh gawd, here we go again. Wagner favourite for the Dortmund job. Angry  Rolleyes  Thumb down  Doh  Sick
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »