Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Thursday night at 10 on beeb2, Linekar goes to Canalside to interview Wagz.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Vacancy:

Applications are being taken for the vacancy of manager at the Huddersfield Town Player's Retirement Home (Bury branch).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41810990
Grayson sacked by Sunderland
(01-11-2017, 00:01)WakeyTerrier Wrote: Grayson sacked by Sunderland

Shut that door!
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Depoitre called up to the Belgian squad.
Town special again tomorrow at 6pm on WYS Daily on Radio Leeds. Mr Dean Hoyle is gonna be on it.
Another international call up. Danny Williams back in the USA squad. Have they replaced Bruce Arena yet? There were calls for Wagner to get this job at the time he left.
(07-11-2017, 14:42)Lord Snooty Wrote: Town special again tomorrow at 6pm on WYS Daily on Radio Leeds. Mr Dean Hoyle is gonna be on it.

Gotta love this man. Smile

First minute, straight in taking the piss out of Noel Whelan, who wasn't even there. Laugh

Says a championship club last season offered to pay Wagner 8 times what he's on with us.

Unlikely to buy in January but depends on the position in the league.

On the other side of the transfer game, he doesn't think anybody will match our £150m valuation of Christopher Schindler. Whistle
Beautifully skirted the David Moss issue. I suspect that decision had a lot to do with the academy closure if I were to make an educated guess. 'Just didn't work out' doesn't cut it for me I'm afraid Deano.
Think he said summat like we were just an academy for bigger clubs to cherry pick. Sort of.
Seems a bit drastic but we'll see how it goes. Don't think anybody can argue that the academy hasn't been what we'd hoped it was gonna be.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »