Thread Rating:
Ched Evans
I always thought he was a Hull City fan.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
A different perspective

Rape row footballer likened to Guildford Four

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-30093565
What? Huh What a numpty.
(18-11-2014, 12:56)turkeydinner Wrote: A different perspective

Rape row footballer likened to Guildford Four

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-30093565

Wow, what a total prick!!! There is absolutely no comparison between these cases at all, its just the ramblings of a sectarian bigoted asshole!!!

The simple case remains that however dubious the conviction was, and I for one think it was a very strange decision by the jury, he was found guilty, has served his time and is now out on parole!! If at some later point the guilty verdict is reversed, then that would become a whole different conversation but until that happens he is a convicted rapist!!

(18-11-2014, 10:14)Lord Snooty Wrote: I always thought he was a Hull City fan.

No, has always been a blunt. The Housemartins were formed in Hull when he lived there and all the other band members are from Hull, maybe thats where the reference comes from??
I think the only dubious thing about the verdict was that his mates got off scott free.
(18-11-2014, 19:21)Lord Snooty Wrote: I think the only dubious thing about the verdict was that his mates got off scott free.

That is one of the strangest decisions in the whole thing!! The other one for me is the fact the victim admitted she could remember nothing!! She claims she gave the first guy consent but didn't give consent to evans but as she has no memory of anything, who knows what she said??? This case showed the moral compass of both these idiots was completely wrong, and certainly they treated her with zero respect at all, but a drunken woman giving consent or not but not remembering either way is a very thin prosecution case!!
Well there was only one of his mates that jumped into bed with her (I think). The others were apparently watching through the window. Methinks the jury thought, boy meets girl, have to much to drink, fall into bed, happens a lot, let him/her without sin cast the first stone. Boy rings mate, he comes round and jumps into bed while his mates watch and film it all on their mobiles maybe, just maybe set off their moral warning lights a little. A different jury, in a different town/city on a different day might have thought otherwise, but the one at his trial said guilty. His own fault, he'd no need to go there.
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Per SSN, Sheffield Utd have retracted their decision to let Ched Evans train with them.

http://news.sky.com/story/1377321/sheffi...s-training
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
(20-11-2014, 22:38)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: Per SSN, Sheffield Utd have retracted their decision to let Ched Evans train with them.

http://news.sky.com/story/1377321/sheffi...s-training

While this topic is not a laughing matter, you have to chuckle at the way the Blunts have handled this whole thing!! It has been a complete screw up from the start for them as a club. First of all playing him while on trial, then not sacking him when convicted, talking/corresponding with him while he was in jail and then offering to let him train with them as soon as he gets out of jail!! How they could not have anticipated the reaction to this in todays society is completely beyond me, they must be living in a cave if they thought it would all be hunky dory!!! Their board of directors are clueless, we all thought this before and this whole saga has proved it!!!
The Blunts chairman has once more shown what an utter cock he is. Calling decent people who just happen to be disgusted by rape as a mob again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »