Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
(10-10-2017, 07:43)Lord Snooty Wrote: Mooy only on the bench for the Aussies today. Has Wagner been doing a Fergie?

Started on the bench but was on after only 11 minutes. It's 1-1 and they're into extra time. So not only is our man gonna be playing almost a full 90,, but extra time as well.

And Mooy has just assisted Cahill to put them 2-1 up with about ten to go.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Watched extra time on my phone.....Syria smashed the post in the dying seconds, had that gone in they would've gone through to the next stage on away goals
Lord Snooty likes this post
Think he came on as sub.

Forget that. You already said so. Tongue
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
We could have Huddersfield Town representation at a World Cup Finals stage for the first time since Ron Staniforth in 1954.
Mooy, Zanka and Lossl (if we sign him on in the summer).
Liverpool's Sadio Mane injured and out of the Town match.
Next year's Pedal4Pounds has been announced. It's to commemorate the end of WW1 with a trip around the battlegrounds of France. Town player's graves and the Menin Gate on the itinery.
Wish I were fit enough. Rolleyes
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
(11-10-2017, 13:12)Lord Snooty Wrote: Next year's Pedal4Pounds has been announced. It's to commemorate the end of WW1 with a trip around the battlegrounds of France. Town player's graves and the Menin Gate on the itinery.
Wish I were fit enough. Rolleyes

Volunteer to drive one of the support vehicles!!
Meanwhile Sean Scannell is wanted by Northern Ireland to boost the quality of the squad for the World Cup in Russia.
Scanz has played for the Republic at u21 level but never capped at the full international level and would qualify to play for NI
I see the Leicester board are still in a 'what have you done for me this season?' kind of mood. Shakespeare given his P45
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(28-09-2017, 15:02)Lord Snooty Wrote: The replica home shirts we ordered in July and were told would be here mid September, will now arrive mid October. Sad
This is really poor service from the club, particularly as mine is a free gift from the loyalty scheme.  Whistle  Rolleyes  Tongue

Said they'd definitely be here in time for the ManUtd match.

Still no news. Sad
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »