Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
I do wish these Aussies would stop sitting on the fence and tell it as it is Laugh
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Deadline day moves for ex Town players: Highly rated Lee Novak went on a free to Scunny. Over rated Jacob Butterfield has gone on loan at Chef Wendy's. And not rated at all, so much so that we made no attempt to keep him, Danny Drinkwater, has moved to Chelsea for thirty five million pounds. Laugh
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Would that be the same Chelski who's fans were calling him all sorts of disrespectful names when he broke into the England squad?Nice to see that one bite them on the arse. Alex Bruce also got quickly flipped to Wigan from the Bury retirement home in a swap deal. Guess he wasn't ready to retire just yet.
A guide to cask ale.

Oh yeh - Buttercup went to Wendies on loan with what seems to be a strange swap with Sam Winn(sod)all(sofar) considering they just bought him from Barnsalee.
A guide to cask ale.

Didnt winall have a spat with hairy fairy forest terry?
(01-09-2017, 19:13)jjamez Wrote: Didnt winall have a spat with hairy fairy forest terry?

That was the rumor a couple of weeks ago. Since that incident Forestieri hasn't been in the starting 11 and Winnall was on the bench but now gone. Deal fills a hole for us in midfield where we are short and lets one of our numerous strikers go out on loan. Winnall was essentially our No4 or 5 striker so I think we can afford to take a punt on shoring up midfield.
Mooy's lakin for t Aussies today. He's just put the cross in for em to go one up with abart 20 minutes to go. Thumb up

A crowd of over 26,000 "braving the cold" in Melbourne. Laugh

Thailand equalise.
Is it selfish of me to hope the Aussies don't qualify, so's we can have Mrs Mooy's boy back for the full pre season?

2-1 Aus. Another Mooy assist.

Aussies win. Now down to the Saudi v Japan game to see if they qualify.

The Japs are already through. Saudis need to win. A draw means Australia qualify.

In other Not the Town O'clock News; Efe, Sam and Akpo Sodje are on trial for money laundering.
So Australia have to play Syria in the Play Offs. But don't worry. Aaron Mooy isn't going to a warzone. They're playing the away leg in Malaysia.

Kasey Palmer has got on the scoresheet for the u21s. Scored to put the boys 3-0 up against Latvia then got subbed.
didnt the sodje brothers find themselves in trouble with the authorities a few years back for some reason?
(06-09-2017, 01:39)jjamez Wrote: didnt the sodje brothers find themselves in trouble with the authorities a few years back for some reason?

Was it match fixing allegations?

It was Sam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Sodje#...allegation
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »