Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
Q:- What’s the quickest way  to get in touch with your long lost relatives?

A:- Win the lottery.

Whistle
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
Q: How many divorced men does it take to change a light bulb?

A: Who cares? They never get the house anyway.
I ate the whole box of Slim Fast bars. So excited about how skinny I'll be when I wake up tomorrow. DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
I was sent this by a mate who used to drive it, he gets no credit though, as he drove the Dingles bus more.
Blimey Salop, how old is your mate, was there a man with a red flag walking in front
(01-08-2017, 20:55)Salopbaggie Wrote: I was sent this by a mate who used to drive it, he gets no credit though, as he drove the Dingles bus more.

Remember it well, we used to get the Don Everall bus from Northfield in Birmingham to the ground
Global coaches and Sealandair when I used to go away regularly in the 70' & 80's

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wda4t/4623991470/
(01-08-2017, 21:24)4evaabaggie Wrote: Blimey Salop, how old is your mate, was there a man with a red flag walking in front

He has a photo of the 68 F.A. Cup team coach some where which hew hopes to find, this team coach was from the early 70'S.
A cowboy walked into a bar dressed entirely in clothes made of paper.

It wasn’t long before he was arrested for rustling.

Doh
Silverbaggie, having been interviewed he was bailed by the police, so he then decided to branch out, he bought a paper shop but it blew away.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »