Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
A bloke owned a three legged greyhound and one day was walking him in the park when he noticed something unusual under a hedge. He picked it up and found that he had a lamp. He gave it a quick polish just in case and out popped a genie.

“Oh hello” said the genie “I suppose that you want a wish”

“Yes” said the bloke, “can you fix it for my dog to win all six races at tomorrow nights greyhound meeting.”
“They are bound to put stupid odds on it because he’s only got three legs and I can put all my life savings on it and win an absolute fortune”.

The genie looked doubtful and said “ I dunno a three legged dog winning races is bound to have someone suspecting divine intervention, cant you think of anything else.”

“Well” said the bloke, “I’m a Wolves fan, can you fix it so that we win the Championship this year?”

The genie sighed and said “Now about that dog of yours” Huh
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
(20-07-2017, 21:48)Salopbaggie Wrote:
(20-07-2017, 10:40)kzs10 Wrote: Zoltán, what a legend! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFgsHv2ReHM

Good old Zolly certainly in my top 10 of favourite Baggies ever.  Looking at these goals, it was his " I want this more than you" attitude that got him most of them.

What a bloody star! !
Another thing that strikes me watching this is "watch the ball ....keep your eye on the ball and time your run".
Simples! Thumb up Thumb up
Holy c rap guys!

Just been admitted to hospital and I`m so lovable the Doctor`s got me a special jacket, so that I can hug myself.

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
One man talking to another: “ Did you know I married a Miss Wright. I just didn’t know that her first name was Always”.

Doh
(20-07-2017, 10:40)kzs10 Wrote: Zoltán, what a legend!

I totally agree, an absolute legend!
Our best player this Century
BaggieSteve likes this post
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Number one and two voted smoothest actors in Cosmopolitan magazine last year were Jeremy Irons and Nigel Planer.

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
Just heard that dog off Britains got Talent has died.

RIP Amanda. DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
A distraught little boy rang his dad at work one day.
“Dad” cried the boy, “ Mom was backing her car out of the garage this morning and ran over my bicycle.”

“Look” said his Dad, “how many times have I told you not to leave your bicycle in the middle of the lawn.”
Big Grin
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!.

Do not under any circumstances join the Tesco online dating service.
My mate did and he ended up with a bag for life.

DD Angry Angry
silverbaggie likes this post
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »