Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Another player has booked into the Huddersfield Town Retirement Home at Gigg Lane. Jermaine Beckford has signed for Bury.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
I bet Leek Lark is paying him a relative fortune for the 10-20 games he will turn up for. Not to mention the cost of his gloves in winter
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Gary Taylor-Fletcher's Bangor City have qualified for Europe.
How about singing a modified opening line of the beach Boys song "Wendy" on Wednesday?

It starts "Wendies, Wendies what went wrong, oh, so wrong!
Lord Snooty likes this post
Vanilla, Wolves and Newcastle supposedly after Mooy - well I can name at least two of those that won't get a sniff.
A guide to cask ale.

Town were recently accused of making a mockery of the integrity of the league.

Today, nobody battered an eyelid at Chelsea and Sunderland pre match agreeing for John Terry to be substituted in the 26th minute by Sunderland kicking the ball out of play.
Common sense from the EFL? - or realised they were on thin ice being at odds with the Prima Donna League and could have expected an expensive legal battle and a big fall out with The 72? At least we haven't been fined.

http://www.efl.com/news/article/2016/efl...m=referral

Marketing Dept. SNAFU again - American term, - means something like Some Nerd/Numpty (over here) Always *u**s Up. Join the BWF and receive a limited edition 'Road to Wembley' t-shirt! Existing members can purchase for £10! If you want all the free gifts folks, cancel your B&W membership for a month and then rejoin. Otherwise just keep paying the mothly instalments.

If you really want one -  Sick Could look like a right steward in one of these.
[Image: DAbj0-YW0AQCozD.jpg]
A guide to cask ale.

Norwich set to appoint Borrussia Dortmund II's coach as their new head coach.
Arsenal have slashed some season ticket prices by up to £470.
Pah! Beat that, Hoyle! Whistle Rolleyes Doh Big Grin Smartass Tongue Cool
I was creasing at that. My Dad came in to my room and told me and was laughing his head off. With that saving they can buy a years worth of salmon sandwiches.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »