Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
The police officer murdered by the knife wielding maniac outside the Houses of Parliament yesterday was a Charlton Athletic season ticket holder. Today the club paid tribute to him by laying a club scarf over his seat at the Valley.

[Image: 6149538.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=responsive-gallery]

I'd like to add my admiration and respect for this man and his colleagues who protect the public against these violent morons, and send my condolences, but I would also like to point out one thing about the Charlton tribute..........that club logo's a bit insensitive, innit?
SHEP_HTAFC, Amelia Chaffinch, HighlandTerrier58 And 1 others like this post
Harsh ........ but fair point M'Lud. Could have found something a bit more appropriate.

So Town can't score (according to some) because Mooy can't take a corner.

About 45 seconds in. I rest my case.
Lord Snooty and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
News from the old bbc site. Just on Radio Leeds now that police officer called Boots has been sent down for dealing drugs. Whistle
Haha, I heard that this afternoon. Did his sister hand him in?
A guide to cask ale.

I see the pennies are dropping at Bellend Road. All that guff that Mr. Looney Toons spouted last year has been shown to be complete and utter bollox as I said it likely was at the time. The're accounts show they are in more debt than they were the year before despite Mr. Looney Toons claiming to have cleared the debts 12 months ago. Laugh #don'tbelieveeverythingtheywriteintheEveningPost #don'tbelieveeverythingAdamPopesayseither.
A guide to cask ale.

No sure where to put this, so this place will do

Huddersfield Town Ladies 2 v 1 Barnslee Dingle Ladies

Huddersfield Town Ladies win the County Cup!!
Yaaaaay. I saw tweets congratulating the Ladies, but couldn't find what they were being congratulated for. Rolleyes
Clear as mud this is. Oh I'll never get used to living next door to Alice.
A guide to cask ale.

Ex Town defender Liam Cooper,  now at Bellend Road, has been charged with violent conduct following him stamping on a Reading player's head. Considering that a Bournemouth player recently got a five match ban for a similar offence, this should at least be matched. And seeing as the FA hate Leeds United this should be such a long ban that he never plays again this year.
But of course, cry baby Monk will lead the innocence appeals and he'll get off. Angry
4match ban minimum due to him having already served a suspension after getting sent off at Sutton earlier this year
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »