Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
He'll soon be toast then.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Should feel at home then with all them muppets.

Managerial madness. Forest play Derby on Saturday. It will be the fifth time in a row that this fixture will have had different managers at both clubs.
Listened to an interview this morning on Talkwhatsit with Forest owner. Thank god we have Mr Hoyle is all I can say!  Doh
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
Karanka gone at Boro. A bloke that stockpiles centre forwards for fun in charge of a team that can't score goals. Maybe, just maybe if he'd ever played more than one of them at once?

Our lack of punch in front of goals will need addressing if we go up. We'll have more than just the odd hiccup at the back up there.
A guide to cask ale.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/1...league-two

Smithy and Mooy make the EFL Championship Team of the Season - Wagbo picked as the Gaffa. Thumb up
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

And to think a couple of posters on the other site don't see see the fuss about Mooy!
theo_luddite likes this post
Town player of the season will be intersting this year. So many to choose from.

Sir Patrick's excited.

(20-03-2017, 13:32)WakeyTerrier Wrote: And to think a couple of posters on the other site don't see see the fuss about Mooy!

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Doh
A guide to cask ale.

Town are supposedly interested in signing Martyn Waghorn from The Rangers - along with Forest, Weeds and Sunderland plus maybe even more clubs by the weekend. Rolleyes Don't really know why, as he's not exactly a prolific scorer, except for 4 in 3 games against Hamilton.
Cabbage is still good for you
No thanks. Don't want any more Scottish players tbh. We peaked with Scott Arfield and even he we ruined.
ritchiebaby likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »