Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
20 years together and the G/F still gets upset if I use her toothbrush.......

So if anyone knows of a better way to get dog muck out of my trainer soles.......

I`m all ears. DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
If a tree falls on your G/F in the middle of the forest and no one hear`s it, you should still get rid of the chainsaw........
Just in case. DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
If you use your mobile phone and drive, as of today you`ll end up with more points on your licence than Liverpool F C got throughout February........ SIX.

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
Apparently there`s free ear piercing in my local pub tonight.

But they usually call it Ladies dart night.

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
I went on a blind date last night, we were getting on really well, so I asked where she worked.
She replied "At the supermarket"
"Co-operative"? I asked.
She said... " Well I might be after a couple of vodka`s you smooth talking devil".

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
Two Wolves fans are on holiday in Amsterdam and visit a brothel.

"Have you got a fat, ginger bird with no teeth, a heroin addiction and an arse like a vandalised bus seat?" they ask.

"You boys are really kinky," says the madam.

"Are we like heck!" they reply. "We're looking for our mum."!!!

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
I phoned my Boss this morning and said... "I`m not coming in to work today as the G/F is in bed, throwing up and hasn`t ironed my kit."

He said "That`s a shit excuse.!"

I replied "I know, but you try telling her that.!"

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
Today marks 6 weeks without any sugar. Running 3 miles each day before breakfast. I've stopped eating meat, dairy, flour too. No caffeine. The change in my body has already been fantastic! I feel great! Zero alcohol! Eating a healthy diet that is completely vegan, gluten-free, caffeine-free and sugar-free. And working out for 2 hours every day! I have lost a lot of fat and gained muscle mass!
I don't know whose status this is, but I was really proud of them so I decided to copy and paste!

DD Angry Angry
BaggieSteve, BaggieMan, 4evaabaggie like this post
Ubique.
(04-03-2017, 22:56)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Today marks 6 weeks without any sugar. Running 3 miles each day before breakfast. I've stopped eating meat, dairy, flour too. No caffeine. The change in my body has already been fantastic! I feel great! Zero alcohol! Eating a healthy diet that is completely vegan, gluten-free, caffeine-free and sugar-free. And working out for 2 hours every day! I have lost a lot of fat and gained muscle mass!
I don't know whose status this is, but I was really proud of them so I decided to copy and paste!

DD  Angry  Angry

Well done Dingle, but one thing is for sure if all that sacrifice does not make you live longer, it will certainly feel like it Big Grin Big Grin
My girlfriend has just come back from a ballooning holiday.

She's put on 2 fing stone!

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »