Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Business stops for no-one, if Wendies didn't tie this up they could've lost their man, Mr Barnsley is dead, life goes on
Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat......................
Nottingham forest's long, drawn out takeover talks have collapsed with their owner saying it wasn't in the best long term interests of the club...but what he's doing now is?

3rd time this has happened this season, so there will be a huge love in today!
Ex Town star Sam Collins, back in caretaker control of Hartlepool after Hangus sacked Craig Hignett today.
Rachael Heyhoe-Flint, Baroness of Wolverhampton Wanderers and pioneering women's cricketer has hit her last full toss to the boundary. RIP. Lovely woman.
Amelia Chaffinch and Lord Snooty like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Theo Robinson, back in the big time after his FA Cup heroics. He's signed for Sarfend.
Hope he fares better than that pile of shite booth !!
(02-02-2017, 04:45)Imre varadi Wrote: Hope he fares better than that pile of shite booth !!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Watching the Scottish Cup highlights this morning, spotted Oscar Gobern making his debut as a 2nd half sub for Ross County.
Good old Oscar.
(12-02-2017, 13:56)Lord Snooty Wrote: Watching the Scottish Cup highlights this morning, spotted Oscar Gobern making his debut as a 2nd half sub for Ross County.
Good old Oscar.

And Grant Holt plying his trade at Hibs now.
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
Fake news, it's in the Daily Dickspress so it's bound to be, Leeds United have handed a trial to Huddersfield midfielder Jack Boyle.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »