Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
I was on a disabilities awareness course and the instructor asked me,
"You see an intending passenger at a bus stop with a white cane with red rings around it, what do you do?"
"Well," I answered, "I would pull up, speak very slowly and clearly, give him time as he will be a lot slower than everyone else, and try not to make his disability obvious to other passengers. "
"Which is? " asked the instructor,
"He's a Man Utd fan, " I replied.

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
Want to know what"s on the BBC this Christmas then you should try to buy 1986 Radio Times.

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
I bumped into an old friend the other day, I asked him what he was up to these days.
"Cooking meals for druggies, the homeless, alcoholics and all of those on benefits", he said.
"Do you work at a Drop-In Centre", I asked.
"No, " he said "I'm a chef at Wetherspoons".

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
I've just noticed the G/F is wearing her sexy underwear. This can only mean one thing...
.....She's behind with the washing again.

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
My G/F is so naive.
I just told her that the reason it's called Boxing Day is that us men don't have to come home from the pub until we've had twelve rounds.

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
This Christmas I gave my Granddad a prostitute and a duvet, which surprised him as he'd actually asked for a tartan blanket.

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
STANNAH have bought out a new stair lift that gets you upstairs before you have forgot what you were going up there for in the 1st place!!!

DD Angry Angry
talkSAFT likes this post
Ubique.
I've been doing some research on different beers wines & spirits over Christmas and the affects they have on you.

The results were staggering!!

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
I have decided not to use spray deodorant in the new year.

Roll on 2017.

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
I'd like to wish everyone who knows me a Happy and a Healthy New Year..

A bit early i know but I do suffer from Premature Congratulation.....

DD Angry Angry
BaggieSteve likes this post
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »