Thread Rating:
In's/Out's
Quality player,i kind of agree with you but i just wonder if injuries have 'taken their toll'. Could he play a whole hard season in the SPFL ?
Well he's had almost a full season of inactivity at 1st team level and seemed to survive his short term loan at Hibs reasonably well without picking up any major injury. He definitely wants to stay in Scotland with his family fairly settled and wanting to 'stay put'. Possibly worth a short term deal if there is an injury concern?
Lennon on SSN saying a couple of signings to be announced at the weekend/early next week.

Talked about pennant and Simon church both on trial with us currently.
And the first one confirmed this morning - whittaker in on a 3 year deal.
Aye! That signing was a certainty - never any doubt and it's a good signing as long as he stays fit.
Stokes close to joining up too ? On a loan deal first off ?

We shall see!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40658901

I hope he gets a nickname!!! Probably Davy!
Cabbage is still good for you
A striker.......yessssss!!!!

Please be good.
His profile photo reminds me of Mixu. I hope he is just as good!
stokes has been having talks with hibs apparently. There is an offer on the table,its up to the player now.

Lennon confirms we are not offering deals to pennant or church.

(20-07-2017, 12:21)0762 Wrote: His profile photo reminds me of Mixu. I hope he is just as good!

One in four in the Belgian league isn't too shabby. Looks like linking up play and holding play up is his style. If we can get stokes and an attacking midfielder in before the window closes we will be in decent shape.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »