Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Gone from one basket case to another. Hope he did his due diligence.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
How the mighty fall, Martin Allen: Eastleigh sack manager after just 14 games in charge - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39052423
A guide to cask ale.

Ranieri joins Martin Allen at the Job Centre
A guide to cask ale.

In terms of disgraceful decisions, that ranks up there with when Town sacked Mick Buxton.
I feel for Ranieri, he's a victim of his own success. The chairman has lost the plot and can only see £££££ flashing before his eyes. He should've stuck by his manager until at least the end of the season
Does anybody else think Leicester are in cahoots with some blockbuster film company? My guess is that they will get relegated, they will win the Champions League, and they will appoint JASOG as their next manager. You heard it here first. Get down the bookies 5000/1!!!  Big Grin
Lord Snooty likes this post
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
Just a stupid decision to sack Ranieri.
By everyone's admission at Leicester, he's their greatest ever manager.
Just look at the next manager odds....Roberto Mancini, Nigel Pearson, Neil Lennon are the favourites. Just a joke. How is any of those better than Ranieri??
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
Think JASOG has as much chance as Pearson and Lennon tbh. As for Mancini, Man City would have been a doddle compared to the arse kicking the ego's at Leicester will need to get them motivated.
A guide to cask ale.

From every neutrals favourites to every ones most hated, money grabbing Judas mother fuckers
Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat......................
Next Leicester manager, David Wagner. Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Tongue  Whistle  Blush  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry

Just bugger off now stupid bookies and shitty tinpot journalists.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »