Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Gutted that Big Sam has left the England post, more so because we've been left with Southgate in charge.
Barnsley have sacked assistant manager Tommy Wright after internal inquiry following Telegraph story.

Talking of which, how crap are these journalists that all they could get on Cellino was summat that isn't actually illegal.
Won't be long before Warnock gets named
Or 'appy 'arry

I've read some that are peed off with Allardyce getting the push and those that happy. The one thing I haven't read yet is anyone offering their alternative to Big Sam. Keeping their powder dry so they can piss and moan at the next appointment are they? Got to laugh tho at the useless, toothless, gutless, spineless FA, well known for doing sweet FA when it really matters, are now trying to come across as whiter than white.

Whiter than which other big white elephant in sport would that be then?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I'll offer my thought on the next England manager. For me I'd take Slaven Bilić at West Ham, he knows the English game inside out and he's got managerial experience at International level with Croatia and he didn't do a bad job for them. It won't happen though, we'll a point one of the list below

Those in the running don't inspire me, Southgate,Bruce,Pardew....please God no. Shearer, don't make me laugh.
We get should be approached, and then let him overhaul the whole coaching set up down the age groups.
Those in the running don't inspire me, Southgate,Bruce,Pardew....please God no. Shearer, don't make me laugh

Shearer is the biggest gobshite going - full of piss and wind and yet did xxxx all with Newcastle - he's touting for the job but if the FA even consider the idiot - woe betide us
Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat......................
I might as well do it.

#jj4england
https://youtu.be/pl3vxEudif8

JJJJ jamez
jjamez likes this post
Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat......................
Villa sack di Matteo. Wagner's name in the frame again. Angry
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »