Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
He's had this for several years now, I thought this was common knowledge
Alzheimers and Dementia is quite common in players from the 60s/70s. Most of the 1966 World Cup team have been diagnosed with Alzheimers. They think there's a link between heading the old heavy leather balls and developing the disease.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
My dad had it and it's bloody horrible. Sad
Parkinsons runs in the family, took my granddad and will take my dad in an undetermined number of years, diseases like Alzheimers and Parkinsons are truly horrible
(05-05-2016, 23:39)Lord Snooty Wrote: My dad had it and it's bloody horrible. Sad

It's an awful disease and not one you would wish on anybody. It's becoming more and more common as people are living longer.

It's in the Examiner now. Seems like he was diagnosed with it a few years ago. And now people are questioning his health, his daughter's gone and announced it to the world on Facebook.
I watched the election coverage on BBC last night. That Laura Kuenssberg slated Labour and Corbyn so much last night it was unbelievably biased.
Lord Snooty likes this post

I had a few beers watching Liverpool then fell asleep. I may be wrong but my evening may have been a bit more fun.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(06-05-2016, 21:04)theo_luddite Wrote: I had a few beers watching Liverpool then fell asleep. I may be wrong but my evening may have been a bit more fun.

I didn't spend all night watching it just an hour or two.

I watched Grimsby vs Braintree in the first leg of the conference playoffs, Braintree don't look bad for part-timers and really took it to Grimsby. They lead Grimsby 1-0 in the tie. I don't mind who gets promotion as long as it isn't Forest Green Rovers.

OK so big Frank has denied or forgot that he has Alzheimer's, his daughter should be so proud of him. In other news South Yorkshire's finest are about to be replaced by the counties finest cloggers (er clog dancers) http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2016/05/02/te...re-police/

Well they can't be any worse.
Amelia Chaffinch and Lord Snooty like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »