Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
The really interesting relationship will be between Donald and Vladimir - time to buy shares in nuclear shelter manufacturers, methinks.
Cabbage is still good for you
(04-05-2016, 20:32)JUSTASILLYOLDGIT Wrote:
(04-05-2016, 19:39)St Charles Owl Wrote: Could be  worse though, the Yanks have an election coming up where the choice will be either Hillary or The Donald, now thats a choice no one should ever have to make!!!!

Well when we vote for Brexit, the "Posh Boy" will stand aside, and Boris will step up. So when Trump does the unthinkable......What a special relationship that's gunna be!  Doh

I reckon the next Tory leader will be an outsider. Everyone is tipping Osborne, May and Boris.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
(04-05-2016, 13:17)ritchiebaby Wrote: I'm adding this as a small aside and certainly not a criticism of anyone's personal or political beliefs. No-one should feel the need to reply individually, but I would find it very interesting to find out the percentage of people who criticise Thatcherite policies, yet bought their council houses at a huge discount or bought shares in British Gas, etc and later profited from the transactions.

Absolutely loads of them in the area I grew up.
Fellaini and Huth given three match bans for violent conduct.
Now Fellaini was reacting to having his hair pulled by what can only be described as "a big girl ". But anyway, could this be the reason our Phillip Billing has gone and had his locks chopped off?
Were Championship "hardmen" pulling his hair?
Just been on the phone to my brother and he tells me that our great legend Frank Worthington has Alzheimers. Every best wish to him and his family. An awful thing for anyone to have to contend with especially when he commands so many great memories. Ray Wilson too. Always be two very special guys.
UTT
Not that I know of and he lives next door to my best friend ??? Not that he has to let her in on it, of course, but where's the rumour come from, Highland?  Thumb up
Don't take this the wrong way but whenever he turns up for a Town home game he doesn't know where the hell he is anyway. Still drinks like he did when he could run it off. On that basis I've had it since my mid 20's when the beer scooter used to get me home on a Saturday night and occasionally still does. Frankie likes a drink too.

No, no, no. Raymundo was always the perfect gent that I remember.
WakeyTerrier likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I'll ask our kid where he got it from Amelia.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Apparently his daughter on facebook has announced it
Recently?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »