Thread Rating:
Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 Huddersfield Town
Don't get me wrong wakey, the kid has his moments where you can see why he's been rated, last season in particular when he was an integral of the kray twins system. But this season, it was hoped it would be his season, with this new 'style' but he's been very hot and cold, more cold. Maybe it's the high number of matches back to back coupled with the lack of rotation options, or maybe it's verging on a tk issue where his agent has been in his ear
Another day, another door, another high, another low
(18-03-2021, 14:41)jjamez Wrote: Don't get me wrong wakey, the kid has his moments where you can see why he's been rated, last season in particular when he was an integral of the kray twins system. But this season, it was hoped it would be his season, with this new 'style' but he's been very hot and cold, more cold. Maybe it's the high number of matches back to back coupled with the lack of rotation options, or maybe it's verging on a tk issue where his agent has been in his ear

Kray Twins Big Grin

I don't disagree JJ, he has loads of talent but the performance he gives out on the pitch depends very much on what mood he is in. Sometimes you can see he is trying but then when things aren't going his way he starts to get disheartened and loses all interest, might as well not be on the pitch when that happens. I also think he thinks he is better than those around him which may or may not be true but its up to him to show the others that he is and drag the others along with him. When we play well Bacuna plays well, when we are shit he is generally shit as well.
Windyass's goal was a dead ringer for a goal conceded last season (I think) at ours. If I could be bothered to look through 23 video's I'd find it but likely someone on here will remember against who. Central defender beaten from a pass (or a cock-up) by the halfway line near the far touchline and nowhere near close for pace.

Apart from that I watched the 2nd half from behind my eyelids.

YouTube highlight (one of the two in 90 minutes) shows the Wendies defender finished that move off well for us. Apparently it hit him? Really? He wouldn't have claimed that at the other end.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »