Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
My co-worker is unable to attend next weeks Innuendo seminar.
I have to fill her slot instead.

DD Doh Doh
Ubique.
Went out last night and got really wasted. I woke up in the middle of the night next to a woman who was snoring and farting, it was so relieving to know I had made it home OK!

The wife's back on the warpath again. She was up for making a sex movie last night, all I did was suggest we should hold auditions for her part.

I've accidentally swallowed some Scrabble tiles. My next crap could spell disaster.

My sister-in-law sat on my glasses and broke them. It was my own fault. I should have taken them off.

I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night, or "foreplay" as she likes to call it.

I woke up this morning at 8, and could smell bacon burning. I got downstairs and found the wife face down on the kitchen floor, not breathing! I panicked. I didn't know what to do. Then I remembered McDonald's serves breakfast until 11:30.

The missus packed my bags, and as I walked out the front door, she screamed, "I wish you a slow and painful death, you bastard!" "Oh," I replied, "so now you want me to stay!"
wiltshire baggie, WBA-Josh, talkSAFT like this post
Breaking news.

Man drowns after falling into giant vat of coffee.

His wife said "He didn`t suffer... It was instant.

DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
Ubique.
Turn your ordinary sofa into a sofa bed......... Just forget your partners birthday.

DD Sick Sick
Ubique.
They all laughed at me when I said I would discover the secret of invisibility.

If only they could see me now.

DD Tongue Tongue
Ubique.
My boss said I intimidate my co-workers.
I stared at him until he apologised.

DD Whistle Whistle
Ubique.
(24-09-2019, 01:09)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: I was doing a cross word in the pub and said to my Scottish mate “I’m stuck on one, trapped on a desert island, eight letters starting with M”
He said “Marooned”
I said “Thanks I’ll have a pint of bitter then”

DD  Big Grin  Big Grin

Don't get it Huh
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
(11-10-2019, 13:07)Baggiebob(BBB) Wrote:
(24-09-2019, 01:09)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: I was doing a cross word in the pub and said to my Scottish mate “I’m stuck on one, trapped on a desert island, eight letters starting with M”
He said “Marooned”
I said “Thanks I’ll have a pint of bitter then”

DD  Big Grin  Big Grin

Don't get it Huh

marooned=scottish= ma round
@Kristien 1965
You no the tune ...

They’ve been to Kazakhstan and Belgium, Russia in the snow, Scotland get battered everywhere they goooooooo everywhere they goooo.
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
I just tried to join the Weight Watchers web site, they offered me cookies.

I think it`s a test.

DD Huh Huh
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »