Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
The best part of a relationship is at the beginning....... When you haven`t met yet and your`e still single. DD Doh Doh
Ubique.
I told the Judge I wanted a divorce.
He asked "What are the reasons you want one?"
I replied "I just can`t take it anymore. Every night she`s out til after midnight, going from pub to pub"
The Judge said "Why is she doing that"?

"Looking for me" I answered.

DD Big Grin Big Grin
wba1978, BaggieMan, harrogatebaggie like this post
Ubique.
When a woman says "What"?....

It`s not because she didn`t hear you, It`s because she`s giving you a chance to change what you said.

DD Smartass Smartass
Ubique.
I came out of Asda this morning and there was a woman crying her eyes out, She'd lost all her holiday money. I felt so sorry for her I gave her £50.
I don't usually do that kind of thing but I'd just found £2000 in an envelope in the carpark...! Win, win eh?

DD Angel Angel
Ubique.
I lost the pub trivia quiz by one point last night. The last question was. "Where do women have the curliest hair"?

Apparently the correct answer is Fiji.

DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
drewks and wba1978 like this post
Ubique.
I need to re-home a dog.
It`s a small terrier, and tends to bark a lot.
If you are interested, let me know and I will jump over my neighbours fence and get it for you.

DD Blush Blush
Ubique.
Women are like bacon.
They look good.
They smell good.
They taste good.
And they will kill you slowly.

DD Big Grin Big Grin
Ubique.
I was doing the crossword in the pub earlier and said to my mate Dave.. "I `m stuck on this one clue. Flightless bird from Iceland (6,7)"
He thought about it for a minute and replied,, "That`s easy ya thick twat, frozen chicken."

DD Doh Doh
Ubique.
This morning I got a letter through the post with a photo of my car taken by a speed camera.
I decided to send it back. It was way too expensive and the picture is poor quality.

DD Tongue Tongue
drewks likes this post
Ubique.
There`s nothing to compare to sitting by an open fire....
Watching the evidence burn.

DD Sick Sick
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »