Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
Was in the pub a few months ago with my mate and these 4 huge bastards started mouthing off at us.
"Pretend we`re the police" my mate said.
I only got half way through the first verse of Roxanne before they kicked the shit out of us.

DD Doh Doh
Ubique.
Sat in a restaurant last night when the Waiter came up and said "Ready to order Sir"?
"My G/F has just gone to the Ladies room" I replied.
"Oh, any idea what she`s having"?

"Well she`s been gone about 10 minutes, so probably a shit"!

DD Big Grin Big Grin
talkSAFT likes this post
Ubique.
Sat outside the pub with my mate Dave earlier watching some sexy female joggers go by when Dave asks "So hows your sex life then"?
"Oh nothing special" I replied, "I getting Social Security sex"
"Social Security sex"? Dave asks "I`m confused"

"Yeah you know, I`m getting a little each month,but not enough to live on".

DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
Ubique.
I`ve just been to see the Meercats at the zoo. How dissappointing, they know nothing about insurance. DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
Ubique.
Sat outside the pub with my mate Dave when he says" I`m worried about my sex life with the G/F, she seems to have lost interest".
"Try being rough with her, pull her hair a bit, slap her arse, tell her she`s a dirty whore, that kind of thing..." I replied.
"Christ mate.. I don`t think she`d like that" he said.

"Are you kidding.... She xxxx loves it".......

DD Angel Angel
Ubique.
Tonight I gave the G/F a taste of her own medicine.
We went into 10 different pubs, only to go back to the first pub we went in to buy a drink.

DD Whistle Whistle
Ubique.
One thing that`s always bothered me....

Why do we recite at a play, but play at a recital??

DD Huh Huh
Ubique.
The G/F said she liked it Doggy style, so after we had finished I rubbed her nose in the wet patch, and said "No". DD Big Grin Big Grin
Ubique.
It`s very rare that I hope my G/F has farted, but I`m praying that smell coming from the kitchen is not my breakfast. DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
Ubique.
I`m thinking of going into buisiness making glass coffins. Just wondering if they would be popular?

Remains to be seen...... DD Doh Doh
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »