Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
Brentford reported to be in for Chalobah. Are they the new West Ham?
https://www.wba.co.uk/news/albion-confir...ing?fbclid=

Never heard of him.

DD Huh Huh
Ubique.
(13-07-2021, 10:58)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: https://www.wba.co.uk/news/albion-confir...ing?fbclid=

Never heard of him.

DD  Huh  Huh

Nor me
Josh?
Matthew Clarke in on loan from Brighton (OS).
(13-07-2021, 21:44)Baggievicar Wrote: Matthew Clarke in on loan from Brighton (OS).

A bit confusing this one, why is the question that comes to mind, perhaps someone can enlighten me? He gets purchased by Brighton (who he has never played 1st team for) in 2019 then goes on loan to Derby for two years, where is is a regular 1st teamer. Then he comes to us on loan, why?? I can't see him dislodging any of our centre backs, so why not go back to Derby where he will play every week?
I think you could be wrong Salop I believe we will play a back 3 this season and Clark will nail down the left side, being the left footed he is what we need a ball playing centre half. Anyway there’s a chance Bartley may not be here as rumours circulating that Newcastle and Palace want him but he’s not harping for a move.
Clarke is the left footer that we need to make playing with 3 centre backs work. No more Bartley over that side, like we saw last season when Bilic played with 3 centre backs.

O'Shea on the right, Clarke on the left and either Bartley or Ajayi in the middle. Phillips and Townsend as the wing-backs.
Are these clubs having a laugh or what? A reported offer of €7million from Al Hilal for Pereira and the Sham tabled a bid of £6 million for Johnstone, the Sham bid, confirmed and rejected by the club. Leicester are reported to be lining up a bid for Pereira and more worrying the Dingles are started to show interest (allegedly). I don't even want to think about that last one.
(16-07-2021, 13:38)Salopbaggie Wrote: Are these clubs having a laugh or what?  A reported offer of €7million from Al Hilal for Pereira and the Sham tabled a bid of £6 million for Johnstone, the Sham bid, confirmed and rejected by the club.  Leicester are reported to be lining up a bid for Pereira and more worrying the Dingles are started to show interest (allegedly).  I don't even want to think about that last one.

Totally agree Salop unless these clubs get real both will be staying.West Ham even had the nerve to put the 6 mill in instalments. If it comes down to Johnstone staying hope he signs a new contract with a sell out clause. If we don’t get promoted he can leave for xamount.
(16-07-2021, 15:10)wba13 Wrote:
(16-07-2021, 13:38)Salopbaggie Wrote: Are these clubs having a laugh or what?  A reported offer of €7million from Al Hilal for Pereira and the Sham tabled a bid of £6 million for Johnstone, the Sham bid, confirmed and rejected by the club.  Leicester are reported to be lining up a bid for Pereira and more worrying the Dingles are started to show interest (allegedly).  I don't even want to think about that last one.

Totally agree Salop unless these clubs get real both will be staying.West Ham even had the nerve to put the 6 mill in instalments. If it comes down to Johnstone staying hope he signs a new contract with a sell out clause. If we don’t get promoted he can leave for xamount.

Apparently they are not overly interested in Johnston and at best he is 2nd or even 3rd choice with the PSG keeper being number 1.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »