Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
West Brom want to sign former Bristol City and Senegalese striker Famara Diedhiou - The link is in the header document

One side with an interest is West Brom but whether the Baggies will complete a deal we’ll see.
(06-07-2021, 10:04)Stairs Wrote: I placed a link a few days ago on the heading to this thread. Does anyone read it?

Yup. Keep going, Stairs!
Thumb up
The linked list continues to grow.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
Now being reported this deal for Trevoh Chalobah 'should' be concluded this week. What do people think? He is described as a defensive midfielder, but when you look at his stats for the past couple of years, he starts more games at CB. I assume we are looking at him to fill the 'Okay' hole. Watching the footage of him, this lad, reminds me more of a CB going forward than a defensive midfielder going forward. That said at 22, the chap has had 2 good seasons in the Chump and a good season in Ligue1, (Lorient are trying to sign him as well, so they must see something), no doubt the lad has some talent and he is young, so a nice change. My only questions is will he be a CB or a DM and why does it appear Chelsea do not want a fee for him, when he still has a couple of years on his contract and there is a demonstrable demand for his services?
Are we going for a squad of free transfers, Alex from Barnsley Bryan from Sheffield United, the lad from Chelsea and the striker from Bristol city.

If we pull that lot off should leave enough money in the coffers for signing Messi.
I can't get excited about a striker from Bristol City.
Anyone seen him? Any good?
10 goals in 45 appearances last season in all competitions.

14 goals in 44 appearances the season before that in all competitions.
(11-07-2021, 19:03)WBA-Josh Wrote: 10 goals in 45 appearances last season in all competitions.

14 goals in 44 appearances the season before that in all competitions.

Hmm.
Thanks, Josh.
With the Diagne link in the news for a potential return, I’d prefer going all out to get Okay Yokuslu back. A Rolls-Royce of a player in my opinion.
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
(12-07-2021, 17:15)Worldclassalbion Wrote: With the Diagne link in the news for a potential return, I’d prefer going all out to get Okay Yokuslu back. A Rolls-Royce of a player in my opinion.

Ask and thou shall receive. Luke Hatfield of the E&D reporting "Former Albion loanee Okay Yokuslu is being linked with a permanent return to the club, despite their relegation to the Championship."
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »