Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
It was only really a formality after last week's breakthrough, but I understand Filip Krovinovic has now signed to rejoin Albion on a season-long loan from Benfica. Now just awaiting final bits of paperwork and a formal announcement. #WBA
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
I'm still expecting a flurry of activity, we have a long list of potential leavers.

Zohore
Phillips
Austin
Harper
Hegazi
Grosicki
Fitzwater
Field
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
Is it me or do we need a defence more than an attack! No good if we let in 3 every match! Going forward, we've scored 5 in 3, at the back we've leaked 11 oops!!

COYB
(28-09-2020, 16:49)Onetruebaggie Wrote: Is it me or do we need a defence more than an attack! No good if we let in 3 every match! Going forward, we've scored 5 in 3, at the back we've leaked 11 oops!!

COYB

'Best form of defence is....?.'
Hey, I really think you've got to look at who we've played in the 3 games so far. Everton and Leicester are doing OK against everyone*, and Chelsea are pretty bloody strong*....

. *deliberate understatements
(28-09-2020, 17:05)drewks Wrote:
(28-09-2020, 16:49)Onetruebaggie Wrote: Is it me or do we need a defence more than an attack! No good if we let in 3 every match! Going forward, we've scored 5 in 3, at the back we've leaked 11 oops!!

COYB

'Best form of defence is....?.'
Hey, I really think you've got to look at who we've played in the 3 games so far. Everton and Leicester are doing OK against everyone*, and Chelsea are pretty bloody strong*....

. *deliberate understatements

Correct Sir,
Our own performances have been elevated now we look at what Everton and Leicester have done so far.
When are we getting our transfer money from Barcelona and Crystal Palace?
Bilic would like it soon Big Grin
IMO Slav should just walk away from the Grant saga and just go out and buy another striker. It has been and will continue to drag on and on. What ever happened to the interest in the Beast from the East??

DD Huh Huh
Ubique.
He’s back
https://twitter.com/WBA/status/1310866888608677890?s=20
Salopbaggie, Slick_Footwork, WBA-Josh And 1 others like this post
(29-09-2020, 10:46)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: IMO Slav should just walk away from the Grant saga and just go out and buy another striker. It has been and will continue to drag on and on. What ever happened to the interest in the Beast from the East??

DD  Huh  Huh

Do you mean Muriqi, the Kosovan we were linked with earlier in the window? If so, he went to Lazio.
(29-09-2020, 11:26)Slick_Footwork Wrote:
(29-09-2020, 10:46)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: IMO Slav should just walk away from the Grant saga and just go out and buy another striker. It has been and will continue to drag on and on. What ever happened to the interest in the Beast from the East??

DD  Huh  Huh

Do you mean Muriqi, the Kosovan we were linked with earlier in the window? If so, he went to Lazio.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

DD Laugh Laugh
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »