Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
(18-10-2017, 11:10)Lord Snooty Wrote:
(28-09-2017, 15:02)Lord Snooty Wrote: The replica home shirts we ordered in July and were told would be here mid September, will now arrive mid October. Sad
This is really poor service from the club, particularly as mine is a free gift from the loyalty scheme.  Whistle  Rolleyes  Tongue

Said they'd definitely be here in time for the ManUtd match.

Still no news. Sad

Yaaaaay! They're here Big Grin
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Got mine yesterday. Now I have to save up to buy the home kit and wait 3 months for that to arrive too probably!
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
I think the only Town shirt I've wanted for a good while was the black and yellow Wembley one, and that was already sold out by the time of the game.
Et in Arcadia Ego.

General football writing here
Got 'em. A bit more snug fitting than my Rekorderlig one.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
I see Everton have joined in the traditional panic and sacked their manager before they play Town. Bit previous this one tho'. We don't play them while December. Huh Everton's board maybe shit'emselves after watching our demolition job on dis'United at the weekend and the way Koeman had the Toffees playing. Tongue

It also seems we need yet another Football Manager/Uefa 17/18 wizzkid to get his head round the recruitment stats.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I'll do it if someone can get me in?
Just send your application in to Deano or one of his kids. If you can include a few screen shots and a link to a couple of performances on YouTube you'll be in with a shout.

You might have to move to within 45 mins of Huddersfield though.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I'm close enough then. I'll show him the best bits. Believe me there are loads being a former student!
(20-10-2017, 19:43)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: Got 'em. A bit more snug fitting than my Rekorderlig one.

I ordered a size larger than usual after a mate had bought one earlier in the season and said the sizes were 'smaller' than last year's

Talking of tat in the club shop...has anyone bought the season DVD for last season...if not here's a bit of advice, don't bother.
Watched it on the way back from Swansea and its nowt special
Yes we got the dvd. Not as long drawn out as previous seasons, but well worth it, I thought. Thumb up
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »