Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
Has anyone seen a striker for sale? perhaps chinese? wee wun wonce and lon taym
sins Smile
Baggiebob(BBB) likes this post
Hey, really interested to see everyone's 'Baggies History' - new thread starting about why, where, and memories.....
(23-09-2020, 23:20)valpayne Wrote: Has anyone seen a striker for sale? perhaps chinese? wee wun wonce and lon taym
sins Smile

Really need to stay away from Lee Gwon at all costs. DD Tongue Tongue
Ubique.
(23-09-2020, 22:02)Blue Baggie Wrote:
(23-09-2020, 21:38)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(23-09-2020, 20:34)Blue Baggie Wrote:
(23-09-2020, 19:19)drewks Wrote: Some great long term fans on this board; I'm the same vintage but have never lived in the W Mids, so have only rarely gone to games.
What I referred to in a recent post was the reason why I started supporting the Baggies - it was the mentality of "you score 2 and we'll score 3" that got me hooked!
Here I am, many years later, excited by the view of you folk who can see the flair and potential of the current squad.
I'm 100% behind SB in the way he wants us to play the game, even after losing 2 out of 2 in the PL so far.
We'll never win the league but as long as we play football in 'the right way', I'll be happy. Yes, even if we go down.
(But I'm sure we won't!)

Wow i'm impressed - I'm lucky always been a black country lad. Although I'm the only one in the family who is a true baggie.
My daughter is a fan, but not a supporter - my lad is a Sheff Wed supporter for his crimes.
This squad can go either way IMO - it's a discipline and confidence issue to overcome atm.
Great you score 2 and we will get 3 policy.

How did he become a Wednesday fan?

My Ex relocated to Yorkshire, he played footie for local boys clubs and managed to get trials at SW but like many others
didn't make the cut. STH for several years, he always gives me grief for moaning about the baggies. He reminds me SW is a far bigger club
and never gets a good owner. he lives in Selby now and has a young lad of his own now who is more into F1 then football.
He is a member on sportsbabble but just looks in from time to time.

Good to see he understands his football history and hierarchy!!! Whistle
Is this still the transfer thread Huh

Anyway krovs coming back Thumb up

Story here with quotes from Slaven Bilic as Filip Krovinovic closes in on his Baggies return. https://t.co/L6xRAPlpqr #wba
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(24-09-2020, 16:31)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Is this still the transfer thread  Huh

Anyway krovs coming back  Thumb up

Story here with quotes from Slaven Bilic as Filip Krovinovic closes in on his Baggies return. https://t.co/L6xRAPlpqr #wba

Well you would like to think its a done deal, but it is still speculation until pen goes to paper, which I hope will not be much longer, as the press must be finding it hard now to find new ways of saying Krov is close to signing.
(24-09-2020, 16:44)Salopbaggie Wrote:
(24-09-2020, 16:31)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Is this still the transfer thread  Huh

Anyway krovs coming back  Thumb up

Well you would like to think its a done deal, but it is still speculation until pen goes to paper, which I hope will not be much longer, as the press must be finding it hard now to find new ways of saying Krov is close to signing.

Gossip says Benfica have agreed to a further 12 month loan with an option to buy.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
I’m hoping this is paper rubbish.

West Brom could sign former Arsenal and Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor, 36, if they cannot secure another striker before the end of the transfer window. (Sun)
(25-09-2020, 10:00)derbybaggie Wrote: I’m hoping this is paper rubbish.

West Brom could sign former Arsenal and Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor, 36, if they cannot secure another striker before the end of the transfer window. (Sun)

Yeah, I see that the club have denied the link though.
Apparently.
For me this is lazy journalism, are look Adebayor looking for a club. Hmmmm West Brom looking for a striker , they put 2 and 2 together and we have a headline. The lazy Pratt hasn’t even got on the phone to do any checks. I don’t think there is anything in this at all. I still think Grant will arrive eventually with one other surprise loan signing. The deadline getting closer so it won’t be long now.
harrogatebaggie likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »