Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
Another from the wish list of Bilic, Nikola Vlasic of CSKA Moscow, SB is already saying he is out of out price range and Zenit had already got a big bid in for him.  I did check and Zenit have a bid of 25 mil euros in for him, I wonder if they might want Burke and Leko Whistle Whistle Whistle
It seems that ONLY Burke and Ka/ro have been picked for Scotland and Wales. So someone see's something in them that I don't!! Can I be wrong? Huh
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
Luis Suarez has had his contract terminated at Barcelona.
I'd take him for a year at £60K a week - linked to games played of course.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
(25-08-2020, 18:01)Blue Baggie Wrote: Luis Suarez has had his contract terminated at Barcelona.
I'd take him for a year at £60K a week - linked to games played of course.

nope
maybe we could afford his wages
but what about his dental bills?
Baggievicar likes this post
@Kristien 1965
Eze joining Palace - price and terms agreed.
Krov has apparently signed - additional loan with option to buy. Initial cost couple of million fits with our financial position. Good signing IMO. With Krov and Pereira now sorted we hopefully can look to improve last year's squad.
drewks likes this post
Celtic defender Ajer?
https://www.westbromnews.co.uk/2020/08/2...ds-report/

Could be a real good un at 22
(26-08-2020, 10:11)Blue Baggie Wrote: Krov has apparently signed - additional loan with option to buy. Initial cost couple of million fits with our financial position. Good signing IMO. With Krov and Pereira now sorted we hopefully can look to improve last year's squad.

Where have you heard this Blue Baggie. I cannot find any news on him signing. Hope your right though
(26-08-2020, 11:47)wba13 Wrote:
(26-08-2020, 10:11)Blue Baggie Wrote: Krov has apparently signed - additional loan with option to buy. Initial cost couple of million fits with our financial position. Good signing IMO. With Krov and Pereira now sorted we hopefully can look to improve last year's squad.

Where have you heard this Blue Baggie. I cannot find any news on him signing. Hope your right though

WEST BROM NEWS - ref A Bola Portugal Big Grin
(25-08-2020, 21:39)Blue Baggie Wrote: Eze joining Palace - price and terms agreed.

or have they ?

https://www.westbromnews.co.uk/2020/08/2...ournalist/

the rumour mill, gotta love it

(26-08-2020, 12:21)Blue Baggie Wrote:
(26-08-2020, 11:47)wba13 Wrote:

WEST BROM NEWS - ref A Bola Portugal Big Grin

https://www.westbromnews.co.uk/2020/08/2...id-report/
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »