Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
(18-08-2020, 22:29)wba13 Wrote:
(18-08-2020, 20:48)Blue Baggie Wrote: An offer is reportedly in for Burke - Loan period of 2 years in Turkey, then they sign him.
This would be on a free as his contract would be up (2022).
Swelling Bilic's transfer pot by ZERO.

Cannot agree there if he does go to turkey we will get a loan fee and also off our wage bill. We will not let him go for nothing.

They will probably pay a percentage of his salary
 Which will save some money over time
 If it's a 2 year loan, I think you will find his contract ends 2022 so he can leave for free. Either way Bilic won't see a pot of cash for the deal.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
Big Grin 
Maybe Serge back on loan?? Big Grin He worked aard!!
If a report mentions Turkey or comes from a Turkish source assume its total rubbish. You'll be right far more often than you'll be wrong.
Guochuan Lai is not willing to invest anything in West Brom.

Same old same old........

https://www.westbromnews.co.uk/2020/08/1...re-is-zero

Just a reporter`s opinion.

DD Whistle Whistle
Ubique.
(20-08-2020, 10:35)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Guochuan Lai is not willing to invest anything in West Brom.

Same old same old........

https://www.westbromnews.co.uk/2020/08/1...re-is-zero

Just a reporter`s opinion.

DD  Whistle  Whistle

Had a read at some of this site, don't know what you think, but it reads like it was written by a youngster as part of a college project or something.
Wages could be an issue I guess, but Danny Welbeck? £5.5m release clause in his Watford contract apparently. Still only 29......or have we had enough of strikers who's best years are (probably) behind them?
(20-08-2020, 15:15)drewks Wrote: Wages could be an issue I guess, but Danny Welbeck? £5.5m release clause in his Watford contract apparently. Still only 29......or have we had enough of strikers who's best years are (probably) behind them?

His £100k a week (£5m/year)) wages could be a problem together with the heating bill for the hydropool.
Did Danny Welbeck have best years?!
Blue Baggie and drewks like this post
(20-08-2020, 15:34)Ska\dForLife-WBA Wrote: Did Danny Welbeck have best years?!

He was Arsenal for 5 seasons and had a grand total of 16 goals he cost Arsenal £16 million I'm not sure if that is coincidence. A  million a goal. He managed 2 for Watford last season. For a striker his goal scoring abilities are shocking. We certainly don't want him.
Probably bulls**t Twitter rumours Morales and Grant . Believe it when you see it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »