Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
West Bromwich Albion and Fulham are in the running to sign Peterborough's English striker Ivan Toney, 24. (Football Insider)

DD Huh Huh
Ubique.
(13-08-2020, 10:38)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: West Bromwich Albion and Fulham are in the running to sign Peterborough's English striker Ivan Toney, 24. (Football Insider)

DD  Huh  Huh

Is he available on a Free/Loan ?
I thought he was rated at £10 million. I would rather have GIROUD on a free and pay him £5 million in wages for a year.
Dingle-Dingle likes this post
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
I'm a bit worried by how many players from Peterbro, Oxford, that sort of level we're being linked with.
There's a Peterbro winger being touted as a Diangana replacement.
They may be OK but it doesn't sound like a Prem squad.
(14-08-2020, 08:31)Baggievicar Wrote: I'm a bit worried by how many players from Peterbro, Oxford, that sort of level we're being linked with.
There's a Peterbro winger being touted as a Diangana replacement.
They may be OK but it doesn't sound like a Prem squad.

..... have faith, BV!! Big Grin Big Grin

As long as the scouting is done properly, gems CAN be discovered at these levels that shine - we were so good at uncovering them consistently around 10 years ago weren't we?
I can't see us signing them initially on a 4 year contract at 50k a week or putting 5-6 of them straight in!
I'm sure we'll get at least a couple of these players, and that we'll handle them OK Thumb up
harrogatebaggie and Baggievicar like this post
Does anyone have any links of who we are really looking at, most of what I have seen is agent talk (Turkish players) clubs upping the ante (Ivan Toney, good luck Peterborough in getting 10 million, we won’t be paying that, I would gamble 3 to 4 million on him) people trying to get players off their books who are injured(tosun from Everton). 

Anyone got any real links, I am bored already, so much so I have had to think of 5 iconic toys 

Beefy please, you are sometimes in the know. 

Pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee.
(14-08-2020, 19:39)harrogatebaggie Wrote: Does anyone have any links of who we are really looking at, most of what I have seen is agent talk (Turkish players) clubs upping the ante (Ivan Toney, good luck Peterborough in getting 10 million, we won’t be paying that, I would gamble 3 to 4 million on him) people trying to get players off their books who are injured(tosun from Everton). 

Anyone got any real links, I am bored already, so much so I have had to think of 5 iconic toys 

All links are available at the top of this thread!
Can't help but think pushing the boat out and try and sign Ollie Watkins would be a good move, not that we we would get him even if we did. Not just because of what he did last year, I think the way he plays would sit so well with our style of play.
(14-08-2020, 19:39)harrogatebaggie Wrote: Does anyone have any links of who we are really looking at, most of what I have seen is agent talk (Turkish players) clubs upping the ante (Ivan Toney, good luck Peterborough in getting 10 million, we won’t be paying that, I would gamble 3 to 4 million on him) people trying to get players off their books who are injured(tosun from Everton). 

Express and dingle report on Baggies transfer plans, same old same old, loans and freebies at end of window.

https://www.westbromnews.co.uk/2020/08/1...ls-when-so

DD Sick Sick
Ubique.
Linked with Junior Caicara. Brazilian right back from Başakşehir in Turkey for £3 million.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/...1597423026
Lyle Taylor signs for Forrest.
On a free he while not being 1st choice may have been a reasonable additional squad player.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »