Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Aye, one of my mates got pinned to a wall by one many years ago at Smogport. He weren't amused. Huge crowds there were back then at Smogport in the 4th division. Must have been oooh, 3,000 at the game. Totally justified by Manc/Cheshire police to use them. Doh
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Anyone else seen that 4 of the Sodje brothers are being charged with fraud into alleged irregular trading at the Sodje Sports foundation.

The sun this morning also reports the Efe is only 34, Christ on a bike...he must've been pushing 40 when he played for us
44 according to Wikipedia.
let the sackings begin. walter zenga sacked by wolves after somewhere around 3 months, gary caldwell sacked by wigan after little over a year and getting them promoted.

next one to go? odds on for phillipe montanier at forest. its about time their owner sacked someone.
Begin? Started before I went on holiday
A guide to cask ale.

6 managers gone since the season started, thats 1/4 of the clubs!! Our manager is now the 6th longest serving manager in the Championship and I still regard him as new!!!!
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
This probably is Town o'clock news disguised as another pile of crap from our Marketing team or rather the other way round. Wtf is new about The Young Terriers? Wtf did I sign my nephew up to all those years ago when he got a free shirt presented by a pair of fringe players that promptly left on free transfers at the end of the season never to kick a football again? Well at least this time, the free photo of the Heff placed carefully on the mantleshelf will keep most of the young kids away from the fire.http://eta.ecommzone.com/lz/HTFC/00BDOL/06d975207a373d15e525b8c801a0a4e573/story2.htm. Bet the 17 year olds are thrilled.
A guide to cask ale.

Jimmy Floyd Hazzawank sacked.
(06-11-2016, 00:01)Lord Snooty Wrote: Jimmy Floyd Hazzawank sacked.

Haha, brilliant! It was always only a matter of time for him
Possibly 3 more gone before January in our league alone

Forest manager hanging on by a thread, Norwich may start getting twitchy
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »