Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
And Lloyd Allinson is off to Chesterfield according to the lads on their forum.
Six month contract by sounds of it
Alex Smithies kept a clean sheet against Leeds. That must be a first time. He's always made at least one humongous cock up playing for us against them.
Apparently........ Cellino's about to sack Monk. Laugh Laugh Laugh
Nothing would surprise me less with that clown running the show. Thank fook he turned up at their end of the A62 and not ours.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(07-08-2016, 16:01)Lord Snooty Wrote: Alex Smithies kept a clean sheet against Leeds. That must be a first time. He's always made at least one humongous cock up playing for us against them.

If this happens I'll go into meltdown. I've got a university mate who's a leeds fan and I've just bantered him all year about Leeds. This will top it all off.
Kenji Gorre, son of Town legend Dean, scored the winner in the penalty shoot out for Northampton against WBA last night. He's there on loan from Swansea.
James Vaughan looks to be on his way again. Burton and Bury in a fight to sign him.
He's signed for Bury, what a downfall for a player who had so much to offer
He isn't scoring goals anymore when he does play and for the most part he's always injured. For the most part he's a drain on resources. Had lots to offer on some occasions when fit but couldn't or wouldn't do what was required to stay fit and so as we, Brum and others found to our cost he became a liability. Writing was on the wall for him when Brum signed Che Evans.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »