Thread Rating:
Rangers squad
(15-08-2016, 22:19)El Car Wrote:
(15-08-2016, 20:52)themaclad Wrote: Apparently your getting Joe Garner from PNE

What's he like as a player? Have to admit he's not one that's come up on my radar before.

Had a couple of good seasons in league one. 6 goals last season for PNE. Hard to say really.
(15-08-2016, 23:23)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(15-08-2016, 22:19)El Car Wrote:
(15-08-2016, 20:52)themaclad Wrote: Apparently your getting Joe Garner from PNE

What's he like as a player? Have to admit he's not one that's come up on my radar before.

Had a couple of good seasons in league one. 6 goals last season for PNE. Hard to say really.

Not the force in the Championship as he was in League 1, 6 goals last season, two penalties, two headers from corners and two from open play, mixed feelings whether we want him to go been here three years possibly needs a new challenge.
Suspect horrible to play against likes to sniff the turf after running into defenders, gets a lot of cards but will be a goalscrorer North of the border.
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

I think most of our fans would say we need an out and out goal scorer, but Warburton likes players who can be flexible and play a couple of different roles. If we sign him I assume he'll be a starter so it'll be interesting to see how he fits in with Waghorn.
Looks like lescott is signing today from villa.
(19-08-2016, 11:08)hibeejim21 Wrote: Looks like lescott is signing today from villa.

Naw he isnae
Senderos it is then.

What happened to warbiolas buy them young sell them on policy? They have signed about half a dozen guys who are done or close to done of late.
(19-08-2016, 16:33)hibeejim21 Wrote: Senderos it is then.

What happened to warbiolas buy them young sell them on policy? They have signed about half a dozen guys who are done or close to done of late.

No we haven't.

(19-08-2016, 19:40)Fredstersafool Wrote: That's because he's a slavering fuq

Your chin needs wiping. Doh

Please narrow it down a bit fred. Laugh

"No we haven't."

Kept a boycott ?
(19-08-2016, 21:17)hibeejim21 Wrote:

Please narrow it down a bit fred.  Laugh

"No we haven't."

Kept a boycott ?