Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
(20-06-2016, 16:23)Stairs Wrote: [Image: FUjZO4c.png?2]

Been down the polling station .... made my selection.

If David Cameron wants us to remain then that is good enough for me ..............

TO VOTE LEAVE. Cry freedom .............
If your head says Remain but your heart says Leave, remember that one is specifically designed for thinking and the other's a pump #iVoted
GlassEyedBomber likes this post
After Thursday's result I guess the EU has 1 GB of free space now
Bobby Charlton was asked how he thought the England team of '66 would have fared against Iceland. " I think we'd have won 1-0 " he replied.
"Only 1-0?" Said the reporter.
"Yes," said Bobby. "Most of us are in our 70's now!"

DD Angry Angry
talkSAFT likes this post
Ubique.
(23-06-2016, 15:49)4evaabaggie Wrote:
(20-06-2016, 16:23)Stairs Wrote: [Image: FUjZO4c.png?2]

Been down the polling station .... made my selection.

If David Cameron wants us to remain then that is good enough for me ..............

TO VOTE LEAVE.       Cry freedom .............

FREEDOM - DUGH, WHAT'S THAT WHEN IT'S AT HOME?

(25-06-2016, 23:45)4evaabaggie Wrote: After Thursday's result I guess the EU has 1 GB of free space now

Clever thinking. Thumb up
2 lesbians are on a game show together and the host asks them about themselves:
"So, what do you two do?"
"We work at a supermarket. One of us sells fruit and veg and the other sells meat."
"I see. So, which one of you is the butcher?"
They look at each other, think for a second and then one of them replies;
"Well, we're about the same, really."

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
LOL .....................................

Not renewed his contract ...........

Stan Collymore to leave Talk Sport
Former Aston Villa striker Stan Collymore today revealed his eight-year association with sports radio broadcaster Talk Sport is to come to an end.

Read more at http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/2016...1B9BPZS.99
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Does anyone remember the name of the sixties group who sang "Tiger Feet"? DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
Dingle-Dingle Wrote:Does anyone remember the name of the sixties group who sang "Tiger Feet"? DD  Angry  Angry

Mud and Les Gray was the lead singer. He did a concert for me in the Market Place at Newark some many years ago. When he arrived he was clearly not well and I was more than a little concerned as regards the chances of a decent concert. How wrong could I be ! Les struggled on to the stage but when he got the mike in his hand what a transformation. He belted out "Tiger Feet" to rapturous applause and from then on had the audience in his hands. A true performer but sadly, I understand, no longer with us.
Congratulations Exteecee. Thats right, thats right, thats right, thats right........ It was Mud. DD Big Grin Big Grin
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »