Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
Salop found it for you, search off topic at the bottom of the forum
(01-05-2016, 18:22)4evaabaggie Wrote: Salop found it for you, search off topic at the bottom of the forum

Cheers buddy  Thumb up

Congratulations to Shane Long on his 100th league goal, and his 14th of the season (grrr). 
Prince was the overrated musician ever to grace the earth with his bland pointless gibberish of what he called songwriting,
if music had leagues he`d definitely be in league 1 with the likes of Queen,Meat Loaf,and U2.
Rainbow agree with your Prince assessment can not totally agree with queen or meatloaf, some of their work yes but other parts no ...... strange how music is so individual. I have no set genre I range from buddy holly, the beatles, mud, rock and roll 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and so on ....
My mate called me today and told me he'd got fired from his job, I asked him why?
and he said it was because he kept asking the customers if they wanted "Smoking or Non-Smoking"
I said "That's a bit harsh... but to be fair, the correct phrase is Cremation or Burial!!"
DD Angry Angry
Baggie_One and BaggieSteve like this post
Ubique.
Oh here you are Dodgy

Long time no see Doh

How you doing buddy ? Thumb up
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Welcome back DD Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
Welcome back DD!!!!
You can also add the likes of Status Quo, Elton John, Coldplay, Kaiser Chiefs, Krapsabian, Boni Jovi, Phil Collins,
Take That, Jamiroquai, James Blunt, Ed Sheran(ginger twat), into league 1 with their complete soulless gibberish.
welcome home DD
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »