Thread Rating:
The Push for Promotion - Act 2 Season 2015-16
It doesn't say how long for but this is awesome news. Can't wait to see the summer transfers.

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/carlo...66813.aspx
Towinjustonce, Statesideowl, A57owl like this post
Helan has been recalled from his loan at Wolves.

25 years ago today Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin

[Image: 1627146.jpg?itok=Lm2gebw4]

[Image: image.jpg] [Image: sheffield-wednesday-player-john-sheridan-dx1922.jpg]

[Image: 3072.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f...2d11441731]
Towinjustonce, Washington, St Charles Owl And 3 others like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
O great helans back  Doh recalled my arse he was subbed the last few games  Whistle
So we really are desperate then..

Classic.
Bennetts injured so that leaves no cover at LB, that's why Helan has ben recalled.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(21-04-2016, 14:15)Imre varadi Wrote: O great helans back  Doh recalled my arse he was subbed the last few games  Whistle

I knew you'd be happy to hear that news imre. Laugh Laugh
"God Save the King."
I read Bennetts injured, unlikely to be back for even the playoffs with a small knee ligament tear. Shame for the lad really not that he's featured much.

Again this shows how thin the squad is..
(21-04-2016, 15:32)peiowl Wrote:
(21-04-2016, 14:15)Imre varadi Wrote: O great helans back  Doh recalled my arse he was subbed the last few games  Whistle

I knew you'd be happy to hear that news imre. Laugh Laugh

You laugh now !! but you wont be laughing when hes leaving gaps allover the pitch and we start shipping goals in ! and running like a headless nuhui chicken !!
Bennett played three league matches and we got three clean sheets including away at Hull & Brighton, results we might need to repeat, so is a big loss. CC has played Helan as an attacking substitute to give us pace so isn't likely to start.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Well, we better pray he's fit for the PO final at that fancy new stadium then!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »