Thread Rating:
The Push for Promotion - Act 2 Season 2015-16
(16-03-2016, 21:32)Maddix Wrote: Looks like Derby will be dropping out of the play-off picture  Wink

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35814380

Cool

How long before he is installed as manager once their interim manager is deemed not good enough for the Dery Way and sent back to the academy??

You have to wonder if all the success and praise Leicester are getting is having an impact on Derby and Forest!!  Their fans must be taking some right shit from Leicester fans and that adds pressure from the fans to the team.
That's the threat of relegation taken care of then Thumb up and with 8 games to go n'all Thumb up

Wink
and complicated
Lets hope it turns out like Foriestieri

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/t...ds-7604298
(22-03-2016, 11:26)dubaiowl Wrote: Lets hope it turns out like Foriestieri

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/t...ds-7604298

It won't because Lafferty is nowhere near the same quality. Lafferty is no improvement on Nuhiu or Joao whereas FF is one of SBC's top players.

Doubt we are seriously interested.
Washington and Statesideowl like this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
It doesn't make a great deal of sense to me.

It's been a little while since we were linked with everyone and their dog.
completly pointless buying anyone now we are struggling enough trying to fit mcgeady into our plans and even for the future season as we dont know which league we will be in ? if we do go up ? we would need about 8 new players and at least 8 players shown the door !

id like to think we can get mccormak from Fulham hes about the best around at the moment and he might be quite cheap come the end of the season
Well xxxx me i'm finally back after xxxx knows how long after losing my log in details which i have just found again (long story) Thumb down . Feel free to put me in muppet league for being such a..........well.....MUPPET Doh .
Anyways glad to be back on instead of being a guest ffs and no i wasn't going to create another account because i'm paranoid of having to much shite on the interweb.
Looking forward to catching up with you all at some point  Thumb up
Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.
Fuuuucking hell. You've been gone a while. You know Wednesday are half decent now and not seven-eighths shite? Laugh
BigBucks=BigBucks likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
I cant remember you ? are you a wanker like pieowl ? or a little knobgobbler like thurny ?

37cel today with a bit of wind !!
don't take any notice of imre bigbucks. nobody on here does. Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
"God Save the King."
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »