Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
What`s the difference between Iron Man and Iron Woman........

One`s a Superhero, the other is an instruction.

DD Sad Sad
Ubique.
Come on England...................

DD Heart Heart
Ubique.
A woman phones her Mother in Law.........

"Could you tell me.. Who changes the child if it Poops itself.. Is it the Dad or the Mum"?

"It is always the Mother, Honey!"

"Ok then, could you come over please.... Your Son got drunk and shit himself!!".

DD Big Grin Big Grin
talkSAFT likes this post
Ubique.
(12-03-2016, 02:49)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Come on England...................

DD Heart Heart

That is Harsh Dingle-Dingle. Thumb down .
(14-03-2016, 11:24)Northwalesbaggie Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 02:49)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Come on England...................

DD Heart Heart

That is Harsh Dingle-Dingle. Thumb down .

Definitely uncalled for boyo Thumb down

I'm English by birth but, Welsh by inclination............................  'Feed me till I want no more' Wink

And as for the b*gger who called Samson a gypsy boy; drop the bigot!!!!!! Angry
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
Obviously I forgot the fact us English are not allowed an opinion. Thank you politically correct people for reminding me. Just remembering all the Welsh taunts regarding the Rugby World Cup....... I apologise unreservedly for being English. I have also removed the post which so enraged you. How dare English Rugby defeat anyone. Once again I bow down to political correctness. Please don`t call on my experience come the revoloution, I`ll be too busy protecting my own. Good Bye DD.
Ubique.
(15-03-2016, 02:17)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Obviously I forgot the fact us English are not allowed an opinion. Thank you politically correct people for reminding me. Just remembering all the Welsh taunts regarding the Rugby World Cup....... I apologise unreservedly for being English. I have also removed the post which so enraged you. How dare English Rugby defeat anyone. Once again I bow down to political correctness. Please don`t call on my experience come the revoloution, I`ll be too busy protecting my own. Good Bye DD.

What Goodbye again DD!

I think that you have missed the point.

It wasn't your comment that caused offence but, the picture of a bulldog rodgering a dragon.

As an Englishman who lived for nearly 30 years in the Principality, I regularly suffered verbal banter every time that Wales beat England at rugby.
And back in the 80's that  was a pretty frequent occurrence.

I hope that England go on to win the Grand Slam but, I'm proud of the way that the Welsh team fought back from their half time position. Wink
Whereaboutss are you in the Principality Sliverbaggie?. I'm in Colwyn Bay along the North Wales Coast Smile
I went to give my Taffy neighbour a bit of light-hearted banter on Sunday after the match, but he turned into a monster. That last gap effort was "never in touch", "spoilt a good game", "the ref was a disgrace", "f***ing English"...........ad nauseum.

They don't like losing, these Taffs. We usually have good craic, but he won't be borrowing my ladders any more now.   Laugh
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
(15-03-2016, 11:12)Northwalesbaggie Wrote: Whereaboutss are you in the Principality Sliverbaggie?. I'm in Colwyn Bay along the North Wales Coast Smile

Sadly not there now Northwales.

We used to live between Llanelli and Swansea but, wifey decided that it was more important to live near our offspring so that we could help out with the Grandkids.

Still really miss the area especially the Gower beaches but, we moved away just over 5 years ago.

Funnily enough my youngest daughter and her hubby are thinking about moving to Pembrokeshire so, if it happens, our move will have been partially negated. Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »